2

Opie pov

I cut the bike off when I got to the driveway of their house but before I went into the house I sat on the bike replaying every memory I had of us together in the past and my heart swelled with happiness that maybe this was my time to get her back. I had changed though through the years. I had long hair s huge beard and I wore a beanie all the time now on top of a lot of tattoos.
I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly as I walked up to the front door and opened it and saw two little kids on the couch snuggle up with each other under a couple of blankets.
"Why were they here? What happened" I murmured to myself and made sure to walk as quietly as I could so I wouldn't wake them up.
Making my way to where Minx's bedroom was I saw it was not shut all the way so I slightly pushed it open and whispered her name.
"Minx.... minx its opie" I said and she rolled over to look at me, immediately  jolting upright and started to cry; rushing to her side I let her crawl into my gigantic body and I held her.
"Oh Opie why? What did I do? I'm sorry.im sorry" i let her cry until she got to a point where it was hard for her to breath.
"Shhh...hey...hey look at me Minx. Look whatever is going on it will get dealt with i promise."
I realized it was still dark in the room so I placed her gently to my side to go turn the light on.
"This way I can see you better." I smiled but noticed her head was hung down like she was trying to hide from me.
"Please turn the light off Opie. I dont want you to see me" I could tell this pained her very much so I turned it off and she went to lay down under the covers. How could she not want me to see her? What had he done to her?
If all I could do was be there for my bestfriend then I would. I laid beside her "stay with me tonight Opie. I need my bestfriend."  I watched over her until I knew by her breathing that she was asleep, then I fell asleep next to her until the morning came and i got up to leave for my own place.

All of the years she was gone, my gut had told me that she was in danger. Storm had some kind of hold over her in school. Guilt racked me as I got home, I crawled into bed but it was hopeless to try to sleep with everything running through my head.

Minx pov

"Bitch get your fucking ass over here and do as I say to these people who paid to be pleasured or I'll kill the kids!!!" Storm grabbed my hair and yanked me hard backwards as i let out a scream

I woke up sweating and crying in my old room and bed but Opie had gone already, wish he was still here, I couldnt do this today.
There was a knock on the door,
"Minx you ok??" It was my father
"Uh.. Yeah I'm ok just a bad dream. The kids ok?" I asked
"Kids are in good hands. Hey listen take your time ok?" He said
"O..ok daddy if you are sure you are ok with the kids."
I felt gross and dirty from my trip so I decided to get into the shower.
Letting the water hit my battered body I checked myself for all the bruises Storm had given me and the 1 branding mark he had given me was starting to ease down into my skin like when you get a new tattoo and when it's first it raises off the skin a bit. SRG were branded into my skin and it was an ugly sight.
After getting dressed in some old clothes I slipped on some flip flops I saw my dad had left in my room I thought I had heard a familiar female voice and listened harder until I heard my kids laughing and my father's voice boomed.  Gemma and daddy with Mason and Nova. I stayed near the hallway so no one could see me yet. I was still skittish of everyone here even though it was my home.
"Oh. Um hi aunt Gemma" if there was anyone I was scared of it was aunt Gemma. She guarded her family like a tigress. I stopped in my tracks holding my arms shaking
"Now baby girl you come over here and give me a hug" she motioned for me to come to her and i slowly moved towards her.
Her face twisted in anger and she held my chin in her hand to examine my face and i felt so uncomfortable in her presense looking this awful.
"Oh baby girl what did that ugly no good dick head do to you?? You know we have to fix this right??"
"I... I know." I gave her a tiny pat and she hugged me tightly hurting me and I flinched moving away. You could see the damage a lot better now and i felt embarrassed more than ever.
"Mommy!!" My kids wiggled out of their grandpa's arms and ran to me.
"Hi babies!!" I picked them up and they were all smiles
"Grandpa and aunt Gemma gave us pancakes. We love it here can we stay forever??" It melted my heart and i nodded
"Yeah we live here now" I told them firmly.
"Alright grab their stuff Minx I'm taking you to the clubhouse before the boys get there and I'll have Tara look you over. You know they will have a meeting about you today.." Gemma said and i looked at my father. He nodded and i knew what he had done.
"Daddy no...." I begged pulling on his arm fighting within myself because I knew it was the right thing to do but the other side was guided with fear...absolute fear
"I had to baby girl....look at yourself...im your father I'm going to protect you all."
"Daddy he's so evil" I cried and held my kids close
"It's going to be ok princess" he told me and i gathered the 1 bag of things I owned letting Gemma scoot us all out of the house and into her SUV.
"Woah this is a cool car. Mommy I wish we had this." Mason cheered and i nodded
"One day baby boy"
"Mommy where are we going?" Mason asked
"You know how my dad rides a bike? Well our family is part of a biker club. And we are going to what we call the clubhouse where we can be guarded until I know daddy can't find us" I said looking back at my kids trying to be brave for them
"Mommy bikers are scary....like that one that was over at the house and hurt you!" Mason blurted out loud and my body went stiff. Yeah how the fuck was I going to tell anyone that a nomad had come to Denver and beat the shit out of me for Storm? Aunt Gemma looked at me but I looked away
"Our bike club has scary looking men but they have to look like that to protect us. They are just big teddy bears to our family and they love kids, you guys are special though so it's even better."
I looked out the window and watched the trucks go by on the highway and then saw some young idiots on crotch rockets and i groaned to myself in anger, I hated the people who rode those they acted so special and cool but they were stupid going so fast.
"You want some coffee baby girl?" Gemma asked
"Huh?" I responded lost in thought "yeah coffee sounds good" I said in a low voice. I lowered my head and tried not to look at my aunt.
We drove to get coffee and then to the clubhouse.
"Gemma how come I feel like you are more than just an aunt to me? I mean I don't even know if you are my dad's sister or my mom's."
I watched as she stiffened at the mention of my real mother and sighed
"I'll tell you when we don't have the kids around." She gave a firm answer and that meant don't meddle.
Once we pulled into the back of the clubhouse the kids got excited seeing a boxing ring and kids playing outside. My stomach fell hard and a lump formed in my throat making it hard to breath.