7

Minx pov

Storm had stripped me of my clothes and chained me to a pole with a matress to lay on but no blankets. The branding mark he gave me last month was still red and looked infected but the pain was gone, I loathed this asshole and wished that at any moment Opie and the crew would come through that door and kill him.
The door swung open, and I scooted closer to the wall where I felt safe. Storm stood in the doorway with a pair of cuffs and stalked over to me, I struggled as he yanked on my chain.
"Fuck you get off of me.!!" I screamed and kicked as much as I could.
He yanked on me so hard my shoulder popped and i stopped moving.
"Look what you did to yourself...stupid pig. Now I'm not going to push your shoulder blade back in so live with the pain. If you would have stayed with me and did as you were told none of this would be happening." He held onto my arm so tight his nails dug in and made me bleed.
"I would rather die you scum" I yelled at him and he slapped me across the face I could feel the pain as soon as his hand left me.
"Come on now I have some fun planned for you."   I let him drag me through the place and down a small hallway where pipes ran over head. It smelled like sewage and made me want to puke. He put a rope around my neck and lead me to what looked like the back of a stage, there was a curtain that was black and it was being pulled back slightly....oh god no I knew what this was.... I had to run...run and run fast. My head was spinning out of control. Where was Opie and the gang??? Oh god not my babies

Jax pov

We rode to the hospital where we rushed in to the lobby and met Tara.
"Hey, baby" she said and we hugged and kissed
"Where is my mom and Mason?" I asked in a hurry
"Second floor recovery." We left for the second floor and found the room they were in. Mom had Mason in her lap on the bed and he was asleep. I knocked lightly and she looked up at me nodding.
"Thank God you are here. Any word on Minx?" She asked trying not to cry and make noise for Mason.
"No. We need to know what happened. Everything." I raised my brow at her a bit angry
"Mason woke up with a horrible fever but it wouldn't go down and he was complaining about his tummy so I called Tara. She told us to get a cab but Minx...Minx was so frightened to step outside the clubhouse....oh god Jax this is all my fault! I made my.....i mean Minx go out when she should have stayed now she's been taken by Storm." My mother was in tears but I noticed she slipped up. Now wasn't the time to grill her.
"Do you know anything about where he might have her?" I asked
"No baby. I only know of his last address where his mom lived."
She wrote it down and we left but Tig stayed behind for a bit. I knew something was going on and i would get to the bottom of it all when we got Minx back.

Tig pov

"I need to talk to Gemma. I'll find you later." I told the boys and they left while I stayed behind and sat by Mason watching as he started to wake up.
"Hey buddy." I told him and he gave me a smile
"Pop pop where's mommy?? I want mommy! Something happened to her didn't it?" He asked and i broke down crying.
"Oh baby boy..you are way too wise for your years." Gemma said and sat on the other side from me.
"We are going to find your momma I promise." She said and i knew she was right but at what cost?
"Gemma you know everyone is going to figure things out after all this. And Clay...you know it's going to make everything crumble, what Thomas built is going to shatter." I warned her.
"Not if I have anything to do with it. You were the one who was here after he passed away. Things happened as they did. Tig we are bestfriends you have always been by my side and a few nights that we were alone and no one else was I will never call Minx a mistake. She makes me so proud, I'm her mother and nothing will ever change." Gemma said and Mason perked up.
"Are you my real grandma? Mommy said she died."
My heart ached for everyone and all i wanted was my daughter back.
I called the club house and made them bring Nova over to us. Mason needed her right now and it would take his mind off his mom.

Three days later.......

Gemma pov

Mason was at our house with Nova, and Clay really took to both of them as he let them climb all over him in the living room so i could make breakfast. Jax and Tara brought the kids over, and we were going to have a big breakfast.
"Hey baby." I said to Jax, and we kissed
"Hey, ma. How are you this morning?" He asked
"I'm good, baby. The guys are out back with Nova and Mason." I smiled as Tara came into the kitchen behind Jax
"Hey Gem." I could feel the tension right away as she walked in, and Jax went out back.
I handed her bacon to cook while I finished the waffles and pancakes.
"So you going to spill it, gemma?" Tara asked
"It's none of your business, Tara!" I snapped at her and placed the plates full of food on the table.
"Oh, get over this shit.... Gemma, your daughter is out there possibly being killed, and it's none of my business? She was my friend Gemma!" Tara snapped, and so did i. I turned on my heel and grabbed her by the throat, picking her up off the ground.
"You sniveling little fucking tart. Don't you ever come into the queens house and disrespect her!!" I screamed and the guys must have heard it, they busted through the door and Jax and Clay tried getting my hand off her throat.
"Mom!!! Mom!!!! Let go of her" Jax yelled and when they finally got her free Clay had a hold of me.
"Gem what the fuck was that?" He asked
"She messed with the beehive baby. She needed to know her place." I sneered at her and went to the bedroom to cry, locking the door behind me so no one would come in.
I needed my baby safe..