6

Minx pov

The last thing I remember was all the confusion and chaos surrounding my son and Storm coming after me. When I came to all I saw was black, the black I saw was from a hood over my head. There was nothing over my mouth so I let out a very loud scream, wiggling around seeing that my hands were tied behind me but it wasn't helping.
"Hey!!!!!!..... Help!!!" I screamed but no one answered
"STORM!!!!!!!!!" I screamed out with everything I could
That son of a bitch kidnapped me, I wanted to kill him but how would I do that since I was so scared of him? Could I find a way to over come my?......
The door flew open and i could smell the odor of what was booze and pot.
He always had the type of step that was heavy so you knew he was there.
"STORM....please let me go back to my babies....." Tears streaming down my face as he yanked the hood off of me.
"Bitch those are MY kids...you are Mine!!!" He stood in front of me and slapped me hard and busted my cheek open. Grabbing my head with both his hands he bent down to lick the blood off my face and it sent a shiver down my spine.
"No one can ever find you here."
"I hate you, bastard." I yanked away from him

Opie pov

I looked at Jax after we got off our bikes and he ended his call with Tara. All I could think of was my princess and the kids. Anger boiled within side me as I thought back to the first time in high school where I was about to tell Minx I wanted to date her but in walked Storm with her on his arm held close to him, it was the look she gave me that sent warning through my body that something was way off. When I tried to get her alone she flinched when I tried to touch her. This wasn't the Minx I had known all my life, she use to be happy with a smile on her face everyday but now that she had come back from vacation she had recoiled into herself. My heart ached so bad for months after that.
"Opie..." Jax snapped his fingers in my face
"Yeah... Sorry just thinking back to better days."
"Gotta go to the hospital, Mason had his appendix taken out and Minx is missing." I looked at my brother, he was hiding something from me
"STORM took her didn't he? FUCKING shit!!!!" I cursed loudly punching my bike.

He patted my back and told me we would get her back.
"Where's Tig? He should be with his grand kids." I told Jax and went to find him. He already had Nova in his arms trying not to cry in front of her.
"Hey brother, how's she doing?" I asked seeing Nova asleep in his arms.
"Ok. She wants mommy. Any word on what's going on?" He asked as we walked to the pick up
"Mason is at the hospital with Gemma and Tara. Appendicitis I guess, but Storm kidnapped Minx so we need to go talk to Gemma at the hospital."

Gemma pov

"Mommy!!!" Mason cried when he woke up from surgery and i was right there for him.
"Its ok baby...shhh Mommy is at your granddad house I told her I would watch over you." I watched as tears formed in his eyes.
"Mommy and daddy were fighting last night." I pulled him into my lap the best I could. This poor baby has been through way too much.
"Listen to me baby, your momma is fine ok. I promise you she will be back soon."
My gut was in knots knowing that sick bastard was hurting my only daughter.

About an hour later the nurse came in to see if Mason was hungry for Jello and his eyes lit up making a huge nod. I smiled at him rubbing his head lightly. The nurse checked his vitals and told me he looked good so far and left the room to fetch his Jello.

Mason and i were bonding pretty well now that he was awake. Tara was doing doctor stuff so we watched cartoons and Mason was asking me a lot of questions, he was like his mother in that way; wanting to know how the bike club came to be, where his grandmother was if his grandfather was alone and of course he wanted his mother but I had to tell him she was at home asleep because she stayed here all night.
My heart broke for my grandson and soon it would all be in the open because in a panic I let it slip he was my grandson to Tara.

Tig pov

Riding over to the hospital all I could think of was what Storm was doing to my daughter right now. I'm a sick and twisted person and after what I've seen he's just as bad if not worse if that is even possible.
We walked into the side entrance and headed for the recovery area of the hospital and seeing my grandson in the hospital bed made me want to get down on my knees and pray we found my daughter soon.
"Tiggy I'm glad you are here." Gemma said and got off the bed to place me in her arms for a hug.
"I'm so sorry Gemma, I wish our girl was here. I'm going to find out who took her. They wont be breathing for long I promise you that." I told her