4

Minx pov

After the men left the compound I stood in the middle of the huge get together area holding myself, aunt Gemma saw this and came over to me wrapping her arm around me but I tensed up in her embrace so she let go.
"I just sent them into die aunt Gemma. Storm will hurt them!" I sobbed in her arms and she held me as I cried.
"Those men know what to do baby girl, come on let's get you back to go shower. I'll order food and we will have nice get together with everyone to get your mind off everything."
"I need to be alone for awhile aunt Gemma. This is too much for me." I said and backed away from her, turning to go into the dorm where Nova and Mason were playing together. I closed the door and laid on the bed to watch over my only things I loved in this world.

All of a sudden I heard a vibration coming from the duffle bag I had brought from Denver.
"Mason, Nova come here by me on the bed." I ordered and they did with a scared look on their face as i slowly got off the bed and went to the duffle bag to search for the buzzing sound. After I looked in the main area and didn't find anything I heard the buzz again and looked in a small zipper compartment on the side where a tiny black flip phone I had never seen in my life was and it lit up again. I picked it up and it said I had three missed texts so I opened it.
"Momma?" Mason asked worried from the bed
"Stay there Mason!" I ordered and scanned the texts. My heart froze in my chest as i realized who they were from and i went pale in the face unable to move.
*You thought I wouldn't find out you were leaving me? I hid this phone to track your sorry whore ass*
*bitch if you ever try to get your sorry pill popping dad on me I'll show everyone what you look like with a couple of dicks shoved up your pussy and ass.*
*fucking cunt I'm coming for you, I fucking own your ass*

I threw the phone and let out a shreak making my kids cower and Gemma and Tara came running to the dorm finding me frozen, shaking, and pale.
"Tara get these little ones out of here now!!." Gemma said and turned her attention to me.
"Hey....baby....Minx!!" She tried shaking me and snapped her fingers in front of my eyes but I wouldn't move still holding the phone in my hand
"Princess you need to let me see the phone." She grabbed it from my hand and guided me to the couch, pushing on me gently to sit down so I did but I wasn't here mentally anymore, my thoughts were what if they had the wrong guy?? He's still out there and he's coming for me.

Gemma pov

I took the phone and called for half Sac to come watch her while I figured out what was going on. As I got to the office I shut the door and dialed Clay.

Clay: " hey baby, you okay?"

Me: "have you guys gotten to the place yet?" I asked my gut feeling was kicking in

Clay: "yeah we just finished the job why what's wrong?" He asked and I could hear his fear

Me: " you need to go back in there and make sure that's Storm because Minx just found a phone in her duffel bag with text messages from Storm. He's been tracking her....."

Clay: "fucking A. You sit tight beautiful ill call when we know for sure."

Me: "be safe but hurry baby Minx is frozen with fear."

I hung up with the phone and as I put my phone down I saw hers light up so I picked it up and saw she had a text message. *thanks, now I will be there shortly to take back what is still mine. I own her!!"

I ran out of the shop and told everyone to hurry up and get into the shop that we were on lock down. Half Sac came out of Minx's room to see what was going down.
"No one goes in or out of here until the boys come back. I have to call Unser make him come here."

Opie pov

As we were leaving the living room of the asshole's house I saw something that caught my eye.
"Tig, come here. You see that?" I asked pointing to the flashing red light.
Tig came back into the room looking at the book shelf where the light was coming from.
"CLAY!!!" we both shouted and everyone came back in.
"Gemma just called...." I slapped his chest and pointed to the shelf.
"Do you think he could have been recording this?" Rig asked
"Well Gemma just told me the guy we just killed wasn't Storm!!" Clay said
"What? What do you mean he's not dead?? That's him right......there!" We looked to the man who was dead on the floor. I lifted his face up and saw paint coming off his face. ..... With anger wallowing up inside me I smashed his face into the ground over and over again.
"Juice check the shelf and get that video Now!!" I said with anger in my voice. I was shaking so bad that Clay had to put his hand on me and Jax stood by Tig.
"What else did she say??" I asked
"They are on lock down and Unser is there guarding the outside."
"Hey um guys you might want to check the whole house for videos. What I just found there has to be more. The sick son of a bitch recorded her with other guys and she doesn't look to be enjoying it at all." Juice said and handed me the camera.
Two hours later we found the tapes and money he had collected from men who had been involved. Tig was throwing all of the furniture and dishes around pissed off and definitely not drunk enough to be going through this about his own flesh and blood.
"Hey get him out of here, get him some beer or something ill finish up." I ordered and they hauled him out while I finished up and on my way out I threw a rag with fire on it into the house and as I walked to the end of the street you could hear popping and breaking of stuff in the house as the fire spread around.
"Come on let's high tail it out of here and go see if this dick lick shows up in charming." I stated and we headed back to Cali.

Tig pov

I was balling my eyes out which wasn't normal for me. I was such a cold hearted bastard I killed people with a smile on my face but this twisted son of a bitch had my head so fucked up I couldn't figure out if I wanted to gut him, shoot him, or watch him struggle like he made my daughter do. A small smile came across my face when the image came into my head with the wicked thoughts I had on him. This sick sack of shit was going to pay.