Chapter 10: way to go

Thud!

Marinette: What was that?

Luka: I'm not sure. Should I take you home?

Marinette: Yeah. *They gather everything and they start to leave, Adrien sighs at that and Plagg flies out of his jacket. *

Plagg: Seriously? They were having a moment.

Adrien: I know, Plagg. But when Luka just asked her to be his girlfriend, I panicked.

Plagg: Panicked? Admit it! You're jealous of them.

Adrien: I am not jealous! Let's go. *He gets up and Plagg flies into his pocket and they leave the park. * (Pfft. I'm not jealous. Am I? Nah, too ridiculous.) *Meanwhile, Luka's attempt to ask Marinette to be his girlfriend didn't work. He decided to step it up a little bit more. *

Luka: Here we go. *Marinette gets off of Luka's bike and they both go inside the bakery. *

Tom: Hello, you two. How did your picnic go?

Marinette: It was nice.

Luka: It was. I better head home. But, there's something I have to ask you.

Marinette: What is it?

Luka: My birthday is coming up and I don't want a party. I was hoping you and I would like to spend some time together. If that's alright with you.

Marinette: I'm not sure unless you guys think it's okay.

Sabine: Don't worry, honey. Have fun with Luka.

Tom: It'll be fine for both of us.

Marinette: Guess I can go, when is your birthday?

Luka: This Saturday.

Marinette: Okay, great.

Luka: Better head home. Bye, Marinette.

Marinette: Bye. *Luka leaves the bakery and heads home on his bike. * I'm gonna go upstairs.

Tom: Alright, honey. You go ahead. We'll call you when dinner is ready. *Marinette leaves the bakery goes outside of the house and goes inside it. *

Sabine: Luka likes Marinette.

Tom: Yes he does. Think we should step in and help out?

Sabine: No, Tom. Let them do it on their own, this is Marinette's first love life. We shouldn't interfere.

 We shouldn't interfere