Shruthi: I hope now she doesn't have the same interest in that space... what say Garima ji?

Garima smiled and nodded... 

Shyam: ha, kisine sach hi kaha hai... small world...

Khushi: I agree... 

All laughed at her knowing why she responded that way...

Tanya came to them,

Tanya: wish you a very happy 25th anniversary and have many more years celebrating this day...

Shashi & Garima: thank you!

Shashi: all the arrangements are so perfect

Tanya: well, then you should thank Khushi, she literally did everything... she is the one who said who to decorate, arrangements, lightings, food stuff, apart from the DJ work she is the one to tell how to do and what to do, I just followed her orders...

NK: sorry bua, but she is the one who gave me the songs to do my work... 

Khushi: that was to help you in such short notice... 

NK: I know, but thanks... 

Tanya: see, she didn't even leave that work... Khushi, I have open offer for you, you can join me whenever you want, if you ever changed your mind from your work...

Khushi: I'll take as a compliment... she said and bowed to her...

Tanya: but on a serious note, Shashi ji, Garima ji, you two are so blessed to have such an amazing person as your daughter...

Shashi: I know... he said keeping his hand on Khushi's head...

Ramu kaka came there, 

Ramu kaka: Khushi beta, khana ready hai... we can start now...

Khushi: ji, Aunty, please ask everyone to join the dinner.

Tanya nodded and left. 

Khushi: let's hit the dinner...

Arnav: ha, you are ever ready for this moment...

Khushi: you just shut up and don't talk to me...

Arnav: what the!!! 

Khushi: please Mr. Raizada, stop saying "what the, what the" and move forward...

Mayank, Shruthi, Garima, Aisha and Ashish and mostly Aman (who was coming to Arnav) are the shocked persons...

Shashi kind of expected this outburst from her much earlier... but it did happen now...

Shyam, Anjali and NK got used to her hyper active and out spoken attitude...

Shyam: uncle, let's move, all must be waiting for you.

Shashi nodded and left with Garima followed by the others... Khushi giving a last look at him she started going, but stopped as he help her hand and pulled her to him, looking around she got that all left to the dining area,

Khushi: what are you doing?

Arnav: what do you think? He said coming close to her face and making her look down as his closeness in making her difficult to move breath... top it all, he snaked his hand on her waist... and twisted her hand with his other hand.

Khushi: A... aa...p... 

Arnav: m...e....in, kya? 

Khushi: leave me... 

Arnav: not until you look at me...

Khushi nodded as no and started looking other side to see if anyone seeing them...

Arnav: did I tell how you are looking in the saree...?

Khushi nodded as no... not trusting her vocal...

Arnav: you are looking... he stopped making her look at him after few moments as he didn't say further.

Arnav: gorgeous... the reaction he saw on her face was worth their privacy moment....

Arnav: you should be dressing more in Indian wear than the formal... you look more beautiful...

Khushi: don't I look beautiful in the formals?

Arnav: I said more beautiful in Indian wear... he said hitting her forehead with his... Khushi's face turned red... they can hear a faint music and he started swaying to that music and made her to join him... 

Arnav: I never thought I would be dancing ever in my life... 

Khushi: do you call this swaying as dance? 

Arnav: person like me... to even move on the music is more than enough... 

Khushi smiled at him... he made her turn and pulled back making her hair to hit face, he turned her around and making her back hit his front and standing doing slow moments... 

Arnav: Khushi, I never knew that I would ever say this to any girl... she looked at him sideways... mind you, I'm not at all good at words when opening myself... 

Arnav: let's date and get into a relationship... I want you by my side and let's get to know each other and get married after we get used to each other...

Khushi is a surprised shock state this evening for the first time... she turned to him and looked straight in his eyes... to know if he is serious...

Khushi: I... 

Arnav: relax, I just expressed what I felt... you take your time and be comfortable with me... I know that this might shocked you but take your own time and tell me... and I need positive answer...

Khushi nodded but when he demanded for a positive response only, she hit his chest a bit hard... 

Arnav: ahh... I'm your boss...

Khushi: honge, apne office mein...

Arnav: achha? He said pulling her closer... and bending his head...

"Now that's enough for this day, save some for future Saale saab" they both turned around and saw Shyam with Anjali standing with crossed arms and smirking at them...

Arnav: damn... but still held her from waist... 

Khushi removed his hand and left him alone to face but she had to cross them, when she was near to them, Anjali blocked her way and raised her eyebrows... as if asking what's going on... she didn't know what to say or how to react... she felt speechless... she hugged her tight... Anjali laughed at her then caressing her back she said it's okay... and be relaxed...

But Shyam didn't leave Arnav at all, for the entire evening he kept looking at Arnav but didn‟t say a word... Arnav knew that he is gone...