Chapter 10

Previously on insanity

1:00AM

420's asylum

Natsu's POV

"Time to go hardcore on you princess but you have to promise to vibe extremely silent or else I'll go harder and harder..." I growl and see her nod.

Fuck i'm so turned on right now, its getting harder just to control myself around Lucy. I had been looking at her beautiful body without even realizing i was drooling more then i was before.

"Natsu..?"

"Mm yes princess..?"

"You look like you want to eat me.." she whispers sweetly and so innocently.

"Of course i'm going to devour you my sweet little baby girl" I flash her a wild smirk I can already see that shes dripping.

Lucy's POV

Natsu blows cold air on my core and shivers role through my body. He's so good at this, making me wet. I'm trying to stop myself from begging myself and letting him just fuck me so hard. Just thinking of it is making me more horny. 

"You ready baby girl?" hes says seductively. I nod shyly, he takes all my courage away and it just makes me want to submit my whole being to him. Startled he gets up and takes his belt off...... ever so slowly. I try to push the frustration away by forcing my eyes on his defined abs in the darkness.

"Remember to be quiet princess" He whispers hot breathe in my ear. 

"Yes ...-" thinking my dominance comes back fast enough to make a remark to turn him on more. "-daddy" and as fast as I say daddy my dominance is gone and he's still as a rock. A few seconds past and it feels like years I start to overthink ad as i;m about to say something his eyes shine of glints of red, he flicks his tongue around his pearly white fangs.

"Say it again" He growls making my inside quiver. 

"But why-" My reply was cut off with a hand wrapped around my throat not hard enough to suffocate me but just enough to push me over the edge ad fall into pure submission. 

"Daddy" i quietly mumble. 

"Louder" He says dominating my small fragile body. 

"But daddy... what about everyone else in the room" I murmur softly. It looks like he ponders over this and then just ignores the consequences. 

"I couldn't care any less if they woke up i'm going to mark you toning and i don't think they'd really care to be frankly honest if we allowed they'd join in" i was shocked by his response. Hes been here longer then me have they had an orgy before? my thoughts and dirty fantasies get taken away from me as Natsu rubs his member over my core and i try my best to stifle my surprised moans. 

"You were thinking about something dirty.. what was it little one" He smirks knowingly 

"N-nothing daddy" saying that must of pussed him over the edge because he grabbed my throat and thrusted deep inside me. i couldn't hush these moans as he went at a easy pace.

"You like that" i could see the devilish look in his eyes and he looked evil.. like a demon but that only turned me on even more. 

"Yes daddy" I moaned and tried grinding on him needing more friction. He starts laughing darkly and goes as a slower pace.

"Beg" was all i heard before fully giving to him.

"Please i need you please go harder and ruin me" i beg

"Of course ill wreck you babygirl" He thrusts faster and faster and i cum multiple times. its been so long since i've been this pleasured it feels so good.

"Atta girl keep coming on my dick" He goes harder on my pussy and it drives me into a full orgasm drive i can feel my eyes going to the back of my head and his thick load fills my aching core. 

"Say thank you" he bites my bottom lip gently. I couldn't even speak my body was in complete bliss. Then all of a sudden the pleasure was back but full force natsu was fingering me so fast i just kept coming and yelling "Thank you daddy, thank you daddy"

I was a shaking mess, panting like a dog and unable to move. Natsu's heat surrounded me and he slid beside my quivering body and cuddled me till the sweet darkness consumed me.