Chapter 6

Morning
7am
420s Mental Asylum
Floor 4

Ezras POV

"Nngg... fuck" I sat up and smiled rubbing my eyes. Best sleep I've had since I've been in this hell hole. I look over and see jellals arms around my waist and my leg over his torso. I blush a deep red. Holy fuck he is hot. I smirk and lay back down. Wishing I could just stay like this forever. I look at the ceiling waiting for everyone else to wake up.

Natsus POV

"Grrrr" I open my eyes slightly and find my arms hugging an object, no a person. It was.... Lucy. I smile she is practically laying on me so I can't exactly get up. Fuck it I'm happy and I won't let her slip through my fingers. I hear her slightly moan.....

Great...... Thanks Luce you just got dragneel hard.....

Lucy's POV

Ughhh it's so warm... I giggle. Wait. I'm on top of Natsu. I look up and my eyes meet his. "I'm not getting off I'm comfortable." I state. "Lucy, Natsu both of you up" Ezra whispers.
"Yeah I actually feel lazy right now. And I'm not getting up till I need to which is when I want to" I smirk and look at Natsu.

"Luceee.... I have morning wood and you being on me is not helping" I laugh a little and hear the boys say "Yup same" Gray and Gajeel say in union "I do as well..... it may have something to do with sleeping you girls...." Jellal murmurs.

(Boys I don't understand morning wood😂😂😂 shut up its my book my imagination)

"Oops" Levy says sheepishly. "Well let's have a bed day today"

5 minutes of chating and jokes

"Ugh I'm hungry" I say. I sit up on Natsu's stomach and rub my eyes yawning. He didn't seem to mind. "Sameeee" I hear juvia groan. "Oh morning sleeping beauty" Gray chuckles.
"Hiiiii" juvia giggles

Knock knock

"Who the hell is it" Erza says.
"Medication time for the girls" they reply
"Fuck I forget we're in a asylum" I sigh and get up in my grey shirt and underwear as juvia, levy and Ezra follow in the same outfit.

I opened the door and looked at him he was about as a red tomato. "Problem?" Juvia says. "N-n-no" blood starts dripping from his nose. I smirk.

Gajeels POV

"What's taking them so long..... I'm starting to get cold..." low growls were heard I sat up and saw the medicine giver thing.... was a guy.. I get up as the boys follow I sneak up behind them and give the guy a 'Um that's my girl back the fuck off do you know why I'm in here?! I kill, you wanna be next' the boys saw as well and gave the same look.  He soon scurried off and we ran back to the bed before the girls turned.

Levys POV

I watched the boy run away and he seemed shitless scared I glanced back and saw the boys sprinting back I couldn't help but laugh silently after swallowing the pills I headed back and jumped on Gajeels lap and started playing with his fingers. "Shrimp what are you up to" I blushed and realized what I was doing. "P-playing w-w-with your fingers" I stutter. Jeez what a mission to get that out. "Okay" he just simply says and kisses the top of my head.

Lucy's POV

I walked back to the bed with juvia and Ezra as we saw levy playing with Gajeels fingers? CUTE!! I jump on Natsu and he just smiles "I missed your warmth" I laugh crawling on his lap and cuddled Natsu . "Do we just sit in here and do nothing?" I ask "No we get taken outside and we have breakfast soon then we have treatment and counciling." I growl lowly.

"Fuck that"
"Boys medication" a girl yells. Wait I know that voice... I glance at juvia.... ".....L-Lily" juvia says. "Boys medication!!" Lily sings. She was juvia and I's partner till she left us to rot she locked us in a small room. Ever since then I hated small rooms. She was also one of the biggest fuck girls ever. I don't want her to even lay eyes on Natsu pretty sure juvia was thinking the same thing about Gray.

"Luce I have to get up"
"NO" I hold him tighter.
"What's wrong?" He asks worried. "I-I'll go with you" he nods and I jump on his shoulders.

Grays POV

"I suppose you want to do the same" I look at juvia. She nods and jumps on my shoulders and we walk to the chick with our meds

Ezras POV

"Jellal do the same thing" I giggle he bends down and I jump on his shoulders. "Yes princess" he laughs and runs to where everyone else is we see Gajeel throw levy up and she giggles and sits on his shoulders.

Lucy's POV

"Hey pretty boys what's with the garbage on your back" I saw all of the boys stop and just swallow there pills without water and pour it on her I laughed so hard my sides started to hurt. "Ugh!" I saw Lily come up to Natsu and touch his chest he flinches and I jump off his shoulders and land in front of her.

"Listen Prick. Thats mine." I point to Natsu then myself "And I will not hesitate to drop your ass"  growl and walk beside him hissing.

Levys POV

"What about you tough guy" she brushes a finger over Gajeels lip. His lip. my lips....
I slide down him I stand in front of her. "LISTEN UP BITCH DONT YOU BE FUCKING TOUCHING MY MAN" I scream.

"Dont even think about touching mine either hoe" I heard Ezra say as she death glared her.

"IF YOU FUCKING TOUCH GRAY-SAMMA ILL BEAT YOUR ASS TILL YOU CANT SIT FOR A WEEK" juvia screeched