"Hello brother," the older mocked, "you're as fast as ever. Worried much?"

"Son of a bitch," Minho 'greeted', "What game are you playing?"

"Hand over your weapons and I'll tell you," Woobin stated.

Minho didn't bother to discuss for he had expected that to come. Grabbing for the Glock 19 behind his back, Minho laid the gun on the floor. However, his half-brother knew him better. Without a word Woobin pointed at Minho's right ankle. Sighed the younger pull out his boot knife and threw it on the floor as well.

"Satisfied, you piece of shit?" He shouted.

"Well, it's a good start. Now, let's get started." Woobin said, kicking Minho's Glock 19 aside. Next, he pulled out his own revolver, giving it to Minho after picking up Minho's knife and pressed it against Taemin's neck.

"One of you is gonna die today. Your choice, brother," Woobin explained. "Either you blow your brain out or I'll kill him."

"What made you think I wouldn't shoot you instead?" Minho asked through clenched teeth.

"There is exact one bullet inside. You can kill me or yourself," Woobin pointed at the man on his left, "how long do you need to run to us? Three seconds? You're fast, let's make it two. But I only need one to cut his throat."

"Cunt," Minho yelled.

"So are you."

Taemin tried his best to figure out Woobin's intention. It didn't make sense at all, if all Woobin wanted was to kill Minho, what was this whole theater for.

Minho picked up the revolver while his eyes were fixed on Taemin. Though his eyes were filled with tears, Taemin believed he saw Minho's lips formed the words "I love you" before the older man pointed the weapon at his own head. Taemin knew Minho was saying something to his brother but he couldn't understand a word. Something... some noises were so loud he couldn't hear others. He didn't notice it was his own crying and screaming which were held back by the tape. As Minho pull the trigger, all he could do was shut his eyes. Maybe... just maybe if he saw nothing and heard nothing, this moment wouldn't be real. He wouldn't be the cause of Minho's death.

"Did you see that?... What a shame, you closed your eyes," Woobin's voice challenged Taemin's effort not to throw up.

"Kibum," called a voice, the only voice that could convince Taemin to open his eyes at this moment. Minho's.

"Did you notice it?" Woobin asked again. "He didn't even hesitate. Just to save you. What a good husband he is, isn't he?"

"What kind of sick game are you playing?" Hearing Minho's voice once again made it clear to Taemin that the older man wasn't dead.

"Oh relax, brother. The gun wasn't loaded. I just wanted to see whether you would die for Kibum or not. You could have made it more dramatic instead of just accept it. Where was the big farewell? The tears and shit."

"Is that what you want? Tears and crying and a show?" Minho asked. He needed this to end. He couldn't bear the sight of Taemin crying and being hurt any longer.

"Hell no, that was just the foreplay. What I want is you to sign this," answered Woobin while one of his man handed Minho a stack of paper and a pen. Minho only read the first page and he knew what his brother wanted.

"Is that it? Is that what you want? The company? Is this all about money?" Minho asked despite knowing the answer.

"Isn't it always about money?" Woobin replied.

"Father can take back the company whenever he wants. This won't change anything."

"Do you really think the old man would give the company back in someone's hands, who was stupid enough to get blackmailed? Stupid enough to hand over his legacy?"