(13) Feelings for the Enemy

Rye's POV

It shouldn't have been that surprising, since the two of them had practically been joined at the hip for days. But I could definitely say that I was not expecting to walk in on them together, Andy sat in Sonny's lap with their lips attached, Sonny's hands gripping the smaller boy's ass.

"Woah, I was not expecting that."

They both turned to face me, none of them seeming that bothered that I had walked in on them.

"Hey Rye. Think you'll be happy to know that I'm finally over you." Sonny chuckled.

"I see that. When did this happen?"

"The day Jack beat me up, Andy-"

"Wait, what?" I interrupted, surprised at this new information. "Jack beat you up?"

"Just a bit." He laughed, lightly lifting Andy off of his lap.

"Why?"

"Because I was winding him up over what happened with you. I know that was a shit move, but he was pissing me off. He's leading Brook on knowing full well he has feelings for you." He explained, clearly annoyed at Jack's behaviour.

"I'm guessing you told Fovvs?"

He nodded. "Hope you don't mind."

I shrugged. "He was bound to find out eventually. So, Jack and Brook are dating now?"

He sighed. "Sadly yes. Do you have feelings for him, Rye?"

"I-I don't know..."

"Be honest." He said, no hint of humour in his voice. I knew he genuinely cared about my answer.

"Yes, I do. I like him."

He broke out into a smile, quickly standing up and pulling me into a hug. "He likes you too, Rye. He's just scared. Give him time to get his head around everything, and I'm sure he'll come back to you."

I smiled gratefully, pushing him back into his boyfriend.

"So, are you two dating or what?"

Andy blushed, quickly looking down. Sonny, however, just smirked.

"That's what I was coming to next. Jack! Brook! Come into my room for a moment, please."

A few seconds later, both boys stumbled into the room, both with swollen lips and messy hair. It was clear to see that they had just been making out. I tore my eyes off of them and looked towards Sonny, desperate to hide my jealousy.

"What is it?" Jack asked, obviously still annoyed at Sonny for whatever happened days before.

"First of all, I want to say sorry to you Jack. I was being a dick and took it out on you. I liked Rye, so the way you've been treating him pissed me off."

Jack raised an eyebrow, evidently not enjoying the public confrontation.

"Liked or like?"

The question shocked me, not expecting him to give a fuck anymore.

"Liked. I've moved on." He looked at Andy, smiling slightly. "So, this is the real reason I gathered you all in here. Andy Fowler, will you be my boyfriend?"

The blonde boy blushed, pulling his new boyfriend into a kiss.

"Of course I will RyRy."

Brook and I cheered, while Jack stayed quiet, seemingly deep in thought.

"So you've really moved on?" He asked Sonny, not so discretely glancing at me. I ignored it, focusing on the happy couple.

"Yeah I have. Have you?" He challenged, obviously referring to his and Brook's new found relationship.