(5) Getting Caught with the Enemy

Rye's POV

Getting us both to the hotel proved to be a struggle. Mainly because none of us had an actual excuse for leaving. Jack told the boys he was going for some alone time to work on some songs, so that left me to come up with a new excuse.

"I just don't understand why you can't watch the game here." Andy exclaimed.

"I told you, it's better quality at the pub."

"But why can't you come home afterwards?"

"Again, it's too far away. It would be easier to stay at a hotel and come back in the morning."

Andy sighed, walking out of the room.

"What's his problem?" I rolled my eyes, plopping down on the sofa next to Sonny. He was giving me a suspicious look.

"Never mind that, isn't Jack also staying at a hotel tonight?"

"Uh, yeah I think." I answered, trying to sound as calm as possible.

"Are you guys... going together?"

"What? Of course not." I said, laughing awkwardly. "We hate each other."

He didn't look like he believed me one bit, but nodded. Nothing else was said after that until Jack walked in.

"Ah, hey Jack." Sonny smiled.

He gave him a nod, discretely gesturing to the front door.

"I'm gonna get going now. Uh, Rye? When are you thinking of going?" He spoke, sending me a look.

"I'll go now. Could you maybe give me a lift?"

"Sure."

I quickly rushed over to him, but we were stopped by Sonny before we could leave.

"If you guys hate each other, don't you want me to drive one of you down?"

"Nah, it's fine. Tell the boys we said bye." I called, slamming the door shut in his face. Me and Jack walked in silence until we reached the car.

"That's was so fucking close. Why the fuck did you ask me in front of Sonny?" I glared at the smirking boy as he started the car.

"Fuck off, the more dangerous this 'relationship' is, the more fun."

I paused, my eyes widening.

"Did you just say relationship?"

He blushed, looking away. "I-I didn't mean that."

I studied him carefully. "We don't like each other, do we?"

"Pfft, no. Of course not."

I nodded in agreement, causing a short, awkward silence.

"Doesn't mean you're not a good fuck." He smirked.

I grinned. "You're honestly the best I've ever had."

"Really?" He chuckled. "So are you."

I leant over, kissing his neck. "I'm glad. Wouldn't want you getting bored of me, would we?"

"No chance." He breathed as I slipped my hand inside his jeans, palming him through his boxers.

"R-Rye, I can't drive like this." He spoke, thrusting himself up into my hand.

"Then tell me to stop." I whispered.

He didn't. Instead, he pulled over and in a matter of seconds, he pounced on me, straddling my waist. Our lips were connected in an instant, both of us desperately grinding against each other, wanting any kind of friction.

"As much as I want this..." I started, letting out a loud moan as he bit my neck. "I think we should wait until we're at the hotel."

"You're really gonna make me drive while I'm horny?" He questioned in disbelief.

I nodded, smirking slightly.

"I'll help you out a bit." I teased, causing him to let out a loud moan.

"Fine." He growled, pulling me in for one last sloppy kiss before climbing back into the drivers seat, starting the car again.

After we had been driving for a few minutes, I slowly slipped my hand back into his boxers, beginning to wank him off.

He moaned, trying to stay focused on the road. I unzipped his jeans, pulling them down along with his boxers. His hard dick sprung out, and I leant down to take him in my mouth.

"Rye, this is dangerous."

"So?" I licked the tip, causing him to shiver.

"Don't make me stop this car again." He warned.

"It's okay, daddy." I teased, making him moan loudly. That was the moment I found out he had a daddy kink.

He grabbed my head, forcing me to take him fully in my mouth.

"You're gonna be the death of me, Beaumont." He groaned.

~~~

Pissing him off in the car turned out to be worth it. Jack was hot when he was frustrated.

Really fucking hot.

We had barely made it into the hotel room before he had me pinned to the wall, lips attached.

I thrusted my hips into his as he pinned my arms over my head. He leant in, whispering in my ear. "Call me daddy."

"Daddy." I said, biting my lip and looking at him through my long eyelashes. He moaned, bringing his hand up to lightly stroke my cheek.

"God, you're pretty."

He brought me closer by my chin, connecting our lips in a light kiss. This kiss was different to the others, almost like something had changed.

But it hadn't. I knew it hadn't.

He pulled away, throwing me down onto the bed and climbing on top of me. Our clothes were off in a flash, me led on my stomach as he pounded into me.

"Daddy." I whined as he slapped my ass.

"Who's a good boy for daddy?" He grunted. "Such a fucking slut for daddy, aren't you princess."

I moaned, loving when he took control.

"I'm gonna come." I breathed.

"Come for me baby."

I let myself go, him soon following suit. He pulled out of me, dropping down beside me. I instinctively cuddled into his chest, him rubbing my forearm in circles.

We were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I called.

"Sonny, open up."

I looked up at Jack with wide eyes, his expression mirroring mine.

"Hide in the wardrobe." He ordered, and I was quick to move, pulling my boxers on as I ran.

I had just managed to close the door when Jack let Sonny in.

"Jack? I thought this was Rye's hotel?" He frowned.

"No, you must be mixed up."

"Well, why did I hear Rye before?" He questioned, walking past Jack into the room.

"Why does it smell like sex in here?"

"I, uhh..."

Jack was stuck. I prayed Sonny wouldn't find out, but of course he heard Jack ushering me into the wardrobe just moments before.

The door flew open before I could do anything about it. Sonny stood there with a knowing look, averting his gaze between me and Jack.

"You two have some explaining to do."

Authors note -
Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been updating recently. I've had writer's block. Hope this was okay.

Bye peasants x