Lost

40+ votes for update!!
20+ comments please

Jahseh's pov:

I am now in the middle of nowhere. I have no one and no idea how to find anyone. I guess I just gotta keep going. I made the decision to leave and now I have to find my own way back. Anything beats being with Ski though. As long as I'm away from him I'm going to be alright.

I continue driving and soon start to see signs of civilization. There are houses and restaurants and I start to feel safe again.

I decide I should probably get something to eat. I haven't eaten in at least a day. With everything going on with Ski, hunger didn't even cross my mind.

There's this breakfast place that is looking pretty good right now. I might just give it a shot. It's not like I have anything better to do.

Now I'm on my own. Im luckily far from ski but also I'm still so far from finding my friends.

Kimetrius's pov:

We've looked everywhere but yet still no sign of Jah. Did he just ditch us. After everything we've been through I can't see him leaving us with no goodbye or anything.

I know there's got to be a reason and I think I know what it is. If Ski really was on that plane then it had to be him that took Jah.

" hey Metri, he wasn't there either," Gazzy informs as he catches his breath.

" ok this might sound crazy but I think Ski has him," I suggest the possibility to everyone earning confused looks.

" how is that even possible?" Nick asks.

" well Jah told me on the plane that he saw Ski. At first I didn't really believe him but now it's the only thing that makes sense."

" well now we really got to find him. Who knows what Ski will do to him," Daniel concludes with worry in his voice.

At that we find a rental car and leave the airport.

Now that we're out of there I'm starting to get better service. I can maybe even try tracking Jah. I'll just use Taymor's phone since he's the only one who has one. Oh wait Jah doesn't have a phone either. How are we ever going to find him.

Where would Ski go? He'd probably go somewhere more suburban so it would be easier for him to hide everything. Well just have to look at every area that fits that description until we find him.

Sorry it's short
I've been kinda busy
Your positive comments are what keeps this book going.

Do you think Jah's friends will be able to find him?

Who do you thinks jah's going to see at the breakfast place?

Do you like the story line?

What do you want to see happen?

Rate this book 1-10