Obstacle

30+votes for update

Jahseh's pov:

How does Kimetrius expect us to be able to slide down this thing. It's not even a hill it's a cliff.

" uhh I don't think this is exactly safe." I state while slightly stuttering.

" well yeah it's not exactly made to be safe but do you want to get out of here or not." Kimetrius informs in a bold tone.

" fine but your going first." I argue back. Kimetrius doesn't oblige but instead sits down on the edge of the so called hill. He scoots him self further until gravity takes him. I watch with fear as he slides down. It literally looked like he was falling.

" alright all clear who's next." Kimetrius says at the bottom.

" not it." Everyone says in union. We all stare at each other while waiting for someone to give in.

" y'all a bunch of pussies." Michael says while walking to the edge and sliding down.

" it's not even that bad." Michael yells up once he reaches the bottom.

I decide to just get it over with. I sit on the edge while scooting myself further and letting gravity take me. I felt like I was going 50 mph. The water felt disgusting but if I wanted out of here than I can't complain. I was about to reach the bottom. The hill stopped about 7 feet up from a bucket of water. I closer I got the more fearful I became. I closed my eyes as I no longer felt the concrete beneath me. I then hit the cold and hard water.

" wasn't that bad huh?" Kimetrius teases.

" no that was terrifying." I correct him. Now I'm freezing cold and wet at the bottom of a sewer tunnel.

" so how exactly are we supposed to get out of here?" I ask seeing there are no further tunnels. We were basically in a swimming pool but with no way to get out. We were surrounded by concrete walls. I didn't know how much longer I could swim.

" well if we can swim to the other end of this tunnel we will be able to get out." Kimetrius informs. I hope he thought this through. The water is like 7 ft deep here and I don't know if I can stay up any longer.

" guys umm." We hear Nick yell in a worried tone. He was the last one left.

" what now?" Kimetrius yells up frustrated.

" I can't exactly swim." Nick informs us.

" well you don't really have a choice just come down and we will help you." Michael yells up.
Nick hesitantly sits himself on the edge. He looks at us with pleading eyes and we give him a look of reassurance. He pushes himself forward while closing his eyes tightly.

Michael waits for him to fall before immediately swimming over to lift him up.

" you alright." I ask Nick full of concern.

" yeah but I still don't know how to swim." Nick reminds us while holding onto Michael for dear life.

" we'll help you." I assure him.

" yeah cause you ain't holding on to me this whole time." Michael informs slightly annoyed with Nicks clinginess.

" guys we need to hurry even though we took the short cut we could still easily get caught." Kimetrius warns us. Michael allows Nick to hop up onto his back. We then all start swimming.

" exactly how long are we going to be swimming?" Daniel asks.

" it's about half of a mile." Kimetrius informs us.

" half of a mile, you got to be kidding me." Michael exaggerates.

" it will be shorter than you think." Kimetrius assures.

" not when I'm carrying someone else on me." Michael whines.

" we can take turns." I suggest.

" ok then it's your turn Jahseh." Michael says while helping Nick to get on my back. Ok now I see what he means. Nick has one tight ass grip around my neck and he's surprisingly heavy as fuck.

I just hope everything goes to plan. If we really do get out of here then all of this will be worth it.

Do you want to see more of Ski's pov or should I keep it mainly Jahseh's?

What do you want to see happen in the next chapters?

Who do you want to get together the most?

30+votes for update

Please comment!!!