It's You?!

Jade's POV

"Ugh!Sorry guys for creeping you out.I was born with two different eye colors so I mostly prefer a brown contact lens to hide the blue one."I hope they believe me because I have no more lies I could tell right now.

Dustin looks at me suspiciously deep in my eyes before he continued eating.As I'm speaking right now I want to go home,I'm really exhausted and I miss my bed.So I have a plan.

"Um Dustin I don't feel well.Mind if I crash at your place?I'll feel more safer when I'm with you."I said softly while faking an aching stomach as I hold Dustin's hand.

"Aww that's cute.I feel more exhausted myself.Andre I'm sorry man but it's time for us to leave."He said as he stands up together with me.

"No problem I'll just wait for Jade even though she's taking so long.It's really odd you know?"Dustin agrees then when the check arrived they paid,then we left Andre alone and I feel sad for him.Now next to Dustin's car I excused myself to make a phone call.Obviously I need to be as far from Dustin.I dialed Andre's number then I cleared my throat to speak in a girl's voice,aka my voice.

"Jade where are you?I've been waiting for you for the past-"

"I know and I'm really sorry.I called to tell you that Demi came to get me,even though I told her that I can't she forced me to get into her car.I've been trying to call you for sometime but I had troubles with network.I'm so sorry Andre,I hope that you'll forgive me and I'll try to make it up to you."I hear him sigh.

"Well it's ok.It's not like we were dating right?"He laughs and I could hear that he's hiding his sadness.But at the end,I laughed with him."It was nice when it lasted,hope will see each other again.Oh wait...now I know where you live-"I immediately hung up before he could continue.At the side of the restaurant,where there was Demi's car now it's gone and I'm standing at the spot as I peek,I see Andre leaving the restaurant with a bright smile looking at his phone.When I shoved mine in my pocket I walked towards Dustin's car,it seems that Andre is heading towards him.When I got there they were talking about me,as Jade.

"It's ok man I'm sure you'll see her again."Dustin reassures him.

"I'm done."I said with a smile.I said goodbye to Andre before getting into the car.Dustin did the same,he opened the door and got inside the car also.

As we arrived at Dustin's house I went into the bathroom because damn I really need to take a piss for reals now,no faking included.When I sat on the toilet seat I just simpily let it all out and my oh my it felt good!When my eyes fell to my panties...
oh my gosh!Uhh do anyone of you girls know the reason why a girl who's dressed as a boy has something red on their panties?Ohhh riiiiiight I'm on my period,it's nothing serious...wait...IT'S DAMN SERIOUS AND A PROBLEM WHEN IT HAPPENS TO ME WHEN SOMEONE IN THIS HOUSE THINKS THAT I'M A BOY AT THIS POINT!Ok Jade calm down and just think ok?Think!Demi!

I had no choice but to put my pants on and took my phone out in my pocket,forgot that I had it there,then I called Demi.She picked up."Demi,girl I need your help right now please!"I whispered very lowly.

"What?!You don't have any condoms?!Oh my gosh I'm on my way!"

"Fuck that!I have a serious problem over here!It's red robot and I'm at Dustin's house!"I said worryingly.

"Ohh my...have you...have you checked some spare pads around?Maybe you had some the time you were still dating him?"She said unsurely.

"Uhh no I never brought them with me and actually I never thought of bringing them here!"

"Calm down girl,you're lucky that I'm not at home and right now I'm about to pass Dustin's house.So you can just stand outside and I'll come and get you and we'll fix your so called robot."