Brother?

Jade's POV

It's already midnight and my eyes are as heavy but they won't seem to close.For the fact that this asshole over here has been calling me for the past six hours!I tried to ignore it but he won't seem to stop like he's doing this on purpose just for me to pick up his calls but that'll never happen.That's when I had enough and I was about to shutoff my phone but then the calling stopped.I waited three minutes to be sure but nothing,yes finally he has given up!I put my phone on my drawer before laying my head on my soft pillow then I slowly close my eyes as I'm taken away to my relaxing paradise.

My oh my I just love this soothing feeling of being cuddled by soft covers and let alone my pillow of course.I wonder if this pillow of mine is a boy or a girl but I don't mind if it's a boy,I can turn it into a girl if I wanted to.

I was dreaming the most wonderful thing...and then it started.

*Phone vibrates*

I growled loudly and immediately sat up from bed,took my fucking phone and didn't bother to see who was calling me because it was obvious.That's it!!

"WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM MAN?!CAN'T YOU GO AROUND GOOFING OFF OR DO DRUGS WITH YOUR FUCKERS AND LEAVE ME AT PEACE?!IT'S FUCKING 2AM IN THE MORNING AND YOU CAN STOP CALLING ME HOPING THAT I'LL DATE YOU BUT THAT'LL BE A DREAM TO YOU BUT A NIGHTMARE FOR ME!YOU THINK THAT I'M THE TYPE OF NAIVE GIRL THAT ALLOWS EVERY DICK TO GET IN HER PUSSY LIKE EASILY SCORING A BALL IN A BOTTOMLESS PIT BUT DO THINK TWICE ABOUT THAT!AND YEAAAH ABOUT YOUR FUCKED UP FRENCH ACCENT YOU THINK THAT EVERY GIRL WILL FALL FOR THAT AND I'M SURE YOU ALWAYS TELL YOURSELF THAT YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THAT KNOWS FRENCH BUT GUESS WHAT!?SÉ FRANCÉS MAS QUE GILIPOLLAS!!(I KNOW FRENCH MORE THAN YOU DICKHEAD)"

"Um...Jade,girl that's not French."

"HUH?!"While on the phone I saw my door being opened harshly by an angry sleepy Ash.

"Jade what the fuck?!We're trying to sleep over here and you're busy yelling in Spanish!"

"VA TE FAIRE FOUTRE POUR DORMIR!(GO FUCK YOURSELF TO SLEEP)"I yelled still on the phone and I hear a chuckle at the other line.

"Now that's...French."I guess it was Demi who I was yelling at through the phone.

"You seriously need help."Ash shook his head before slamming the door shut.I sighed before bringing back my attention to the person I thought it was Andre."Demi is that really you?"

"Of course it's me but you definitely hurt my feelings there."She sniffed like she's about to fake cry.

"I'm really sorry Demi I thought you were that Andre guy,he just can't leave me alone and he's been calling me nonstop!"

"Aww that's cute maybe you were dreaming and you just really wish that he would call you constantly."She yawned at the end.

"Demi why the hell will I wish for a guy who's calling me constantly to call me constantly?"I hissed lowly.

"Girl don't blame me for talking no sense I'm really really tired.I just only called you to check up on you if you're doing good and sorry for calling you so late."She mumbled.

"Well it's ok and thanks,that's so kind of you but it's actually your fault that you gave him my number now he won't-"

"Girl calm down it'll be fine but I was doing it for your sake buuuuut I didn't know that he'll actually cross the line and I'm really sorry for that and Jade...goodnight."

"Yeah goodnight,I need some energy to deal with you tomorrow."She chuckled before hanging up,I smiled to myself as I was about to place my phone back on the drawer but the screen lit up.I thought maybe it's Demi again so I picked up.