Another Arrow

Hi loves😄
I'm really sorry for not updating so soon
The thing is I've got no idea what will happen next in this chapter😅
So enjoy!

Jade's POV

"OMG!He really said that?!"Sometimes Demi's voice can really attract the crowd though not in a good way and it's like the tenth time she has asked me that.Still holding the basket of boy clothes in my hand I turned around and faced her.

"Demi we can't be doing this again and I'll say this for the tenth time now...YES!"Ok now my voice is attracting unwanted attention.But I don't really care it's a free country right?

"Well sorry I just wanted to make sure that you're not lying to me the same way you're with Dustin."She said as she rolls her eyes and folded her arms.

"Hey it's not lying it's pretending!"I hissed at her before going through the leather jackets next to me.

"Jade pretending to be someone else is still lying!And to kinda think of it...why are you not happy that finally he's your boyfriend...again?"She askes while lowering her voice.I've been asking myself the same question and I'm not really happy about the answer I've got.I really should be excited that finally he's mine and I'm his.But I think that maybe him asking me to be his boyfriend a week ago it's quite overwhelming because I feel a bit guilty and mad,sad also that I'm living a complete lie.The love I thought I had for him it's all a lie to him and he doesn't know it.It'll be like hurting him but I'm hurting myself even more.Me pretending to Jayden knowing that he completely moved on to someone else,it really pains me to hear him say things about me,his ex,and me as Jayden knowing what he really thinks of me as Jade.I think I completely zoned out as Demi kept on snapping her fingers on my face.

"Jade girl are you ok?"She asks worryingly.

"Yeah sure I was just thinking what perfect outfit will suit me actually-Ohh dammmmmn I think I'm in love with that shirt over there!"I pointed then ran to it leaving Demi rolling her eyes at me because of me changing the subject.

"Jade remember you didn't answer me."She turned me around now I was facing her...well she's short so I have to look down,at her.

"Well Demi to be honest...I'm happy but...I'm not quite sure if I really want to date him.I think I liked being friends."I couldn't hide it,could I?

"Well that's good.You should breakup with him and finally quit being Jayden and go find yourself a real boyfriend that'll love you as a girl."She nodded and smiled.

"You're crazy I won't do that."I said while going through the T-shirts now.

"Ok then,If I were you I would totally look for a guy that'll date me as a girl while dating Dustin at the other hand as a guy."She shrugged.

"Well if I were you I would shut up right now and help Jade out check her T-shirt size!"I said while showing her the back so that she'll check my T-shirt size.I completely forgot what size I usually wear all because of Jayden.

"Wow you're such a smartass."I laughed at her when she tried standing with her tiptoes just to check the label on my back.

"It's aaaaaaaa size-Oh?It's small.How obvious."She awed.

"So that means I should get a large then."I said while searching for a large sized T-shirt.And oh my gosh all of them are so awesome I can't choose!Dang it now I sound like a dude again."Uh huh!I found-"

"What are you gorgeous ladies doing at a men's wear?"That voice instantly made me drop the basket of clothes from my hands.As my eyes snapped to were the voice came from I almost choked on my own breath the time I saw his gray eyes on me.