Where's Dustin?

Jade's POV

Only thirty minutes left until nine strikes and me and Demi are in the car trying to figure out our next move for this plan.I'll be lying if I say that I'm not scared as fuck but I'm trying my best not to be nervous right now.The lights in the car are off,only the sounds of breathing can be heard,I'm sure that my heart beats loud enough for Demi to hear it.

"Jade-"

"It's Jayden."I corrected her but only received an eye roll.I tried internally laughing out the nervousness that I'm having right now.

"Are you sure that he's here?"She asks while giving me a doubtful look.I nodded and took a deep breath before slowly opening the door.My legs felt like noddles as I balance my feet on the ground.Sure it was dark outside but the lights coming from the bar through the windows helped lighten the way to it.

"Wish me luck!"I smiled at her and she gave me a thumbs up before driving off leaving me standing alone.I stare at the place for a few minutes then I checked if everything on me was perfect,dusting off imaginary dirt on my shoulders.

"This is it Jade...you can do this."When I got inside it was crowded as fuck and I'm not really sure that it would be easy finding Dustin through the live bodies in here.I looked around but it seems that my eyes can't find a black haired Dustin through the crowd.I continued walking around in hopes of finding him but no luck.I sighed loudly before turning around but accidentally bumped into a girl that had the same height as me.Green eyes,red lipstick and a body you'll kill to have.Even I'm a girl and to be honest...she's hot.Dammit now I sound like a dude.

"Why the hurry lover boy?"She purred then started moving close to me.When she was about to touch my cheek I immediately held her hand stopping her from doing it.I tsked then smirked.Man I'm feeling this act!

"Sorry miss but I've got no dick to fuck you with."I whisper to her and that statement confused her.But was I lying?Nope.So I let go of her hand and walked passed her still shocked maybe thinking it was a way of rejection I guess.I exited and now I was outside just feeling the cool breeze drying sweat on my face and it kinda felt good.Still disappointed,I dialed Demi's number,luckily she picked up quickly then expected.

"Demi where the hell are you?"

"Home,eating."I could hear her chewing and I'm guessing she's eating hot wings...without me.

"What?!I thought I told you to wait for me nearby!"

"Exactly!You thought you told me but you didn't.So how did it go?"

"Disappointment.He's not there.I looked everywhere for him but he's nowhere to be found!Worst part is that some chick tried to flirt with me."Right now I'm gaging and Demi can't see me.

"Easy there,maybe he's in another bar or something.You could check every bar at that place or could just give up-"

"Oh hell no I'm not giving up just yet Demi.I'll search for him until my legs,my feet and my eyes say no more.I'll stop searching for him if it rains money on me!"I clicked my tongue.Green papers started falling on me,as I look up I saw the papers flying then coming down.I narrowed my eyes to see what it is and it turns out it was...a dollar bill?

"Yoh Jade are you there!?"

"Um..."

"Dude how many times do I have to tell you this...STOP TRIPPING ME WITH YOUR BIG ASS FOOT!"That guy said whilst he was still on the ground,his friend laughing.

"Sorry man but y-you kinda fall like a girl!"He says in between laughs.

"You're lucky it's only nine dollars.But if it was a thousand...you would be dead,now stop laughing and pick that up before that dude steals our cash."He says while getting up.Like why would I steal nine dollars?It'll be like stealing candy from a dead baby.I rolled my eyes before walking away from this dumbasses and pretend like I didn't see anything.

"Sorry Demi,you were saying?"I asked nicely but I didn't get any reply.Then I hear weird sounds.Shit!This bitch's snoring.
I hung up then sighed knowing that I'm on my own now.Hell I was on my own this whole hour!I sighed one last time before thinking of another bar nearby that maybe I could find him.All of this for love huh?

It's already eleven and still I couldn't find a single glimpse of him!I'm tired,my limbs are stiff from all the walking I've took.My eyes are as heavy as lead and my back hurts.Four different places were a waste of time to search at.Maybe Demi was right.I'm just wasting my time.Dustin might have gone home now sleeping peacefully and no nightmare disturbing him and me at the other hand...this fucked up cold killing me slowly.Maybe a drink could do the trick.

******

700 club aye?I've heard about this place where gays like taking shots here and I think the best.I shrugged to myself and stepped inside.At that point I don't care if I'm a girl,straight or not,Jade or Jayden I'm gonna get a drink.I need something that'll cool my heart.

"May I have something strong please."I ordered.Whilst on my seat I felt a pat that turned into a brush on my left shoulder.I raised my brow before turning my head,my eyes slowly following the arm until I'm met with eyes of hunger.Great...just as I thought my night can get any better.

"What a fiiiiine boy doing here all alone?"I looked away and chuckled lowly.Though I could feel his eyes observing me up and down and it makes me wanna g-

"Oh you know,just trying being away from perverted assholes like you."I said I as take a sip from the drink that arrived shortly after he came.

"Grrrr!I just love men who got that sass."He growls in my ear before taking a seat next to me.

"Uh huh then good for you."I said in an uninterested tone.Then seconds later his hand is on my thigh."Will you please not."I said while glaring at him as I immediately remove his hand the time he started brushing.

"Why not?Don't you want your man to pleasure you or do you want something more than that?"Ew dude!You're like older than my dad!

"First of all,you're not my man.Secondly you're not my taste and finally,just keep that mummified dick away from me."I said while getting up,finishing up the last drop of the drink and was about to move away from him until he grabbed my arm and I winced to the pain of his grip.

"You better watch that mouth of yours little bitch!"He said angrily before raising his other hand and I quickly looked away.My eyes shut tight,just ready for the impact.But nothing happens.I then open my left eye and saw his hand still on the air.It was quiet...awfully quiet.When I open both of my eyes to see the whole picture,I gaped.

"Don't you even dare!"His voice boomed enough to make any glass shake on the tables.It all felt like a dream.A dream I wish to wake up from.

Dammmmmmmn this is good😂
Wonder who is it that saved Jade's ass from being kicked.Find out on the next chapter.
Since I'm now done with this chapter I can finally take a break.It's so hot today here in South Africa🤪

Anyway thanks for reading!!
Adiós