Chapter 28

1 year later...

"Chaeyoung!"

"Oh, shit," Lisa muttered from where she and Chaeyoung were hiding in the closet.

"Shut the fuck up," Chaeyoung whispered but Jennie heard her.

The closet door was thrown open. Jennie stood there angrily while holding a broken picture frame.

"Uh, hey there wifey," Chaeyoung squeaked.

Jennie just narrowed her eyes at her.

"When I told you to pick this in the box what did I say?" Jennie asked.

"To be careful...?" Chaeyoung asked nervously.

"And were you?" Jennie asked again and Chaeyoung sighed.

"No..." She muttered.

Jennie leaned in really close so only Chaeyoung could hear.

"That's strike three, baby girl. You'll get your punishment once I'm moved into your apartment," Jennie husked and Chaeyoung's eyes widened.

The younger girl ran out and began packing Jennie's things quickly and carefully.

"Damn lesbians," Lisa chuckled as she unpacked her own stuff to be put into Jennie's old room.

Jisoo and Lisa wanted to move in together but didn't want to buy a new apartment. After the two couples talked about it, Jennie and Chaeyoung decided to live in Chaeyoung's place and the other two were to live in Jisoo's place.

--

"I'm so happy to be almost finished with the unpacking. You know, you were pretty bad today." Jennie said in a lust-filled tone as she left the bathroom, butt naked.

She proceeded to crawl to Chaeyoung on the bed who was caught off guard.

Chaeyoung whimpered as she felt Jennie straddling her thighs and a pair of lips press to her neck hungrily.

"C-can't say that I'm sorry," Chaeyoung stuttered out.

"You will be," Jennie said while starting to take off Chaeyoung's pants slowly. Becoming impatient, Chaeyoung took them off herself.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, Chaeyoung. Impatience isn't becoming." Jennie teased but Chaeyoung growled and grabbed Jennie's ass forcefully.

Jennie removed her hands.

"Sorry babe. You first. You need to be punished," Jennie winked and stood up, making her way to one of the boxes by Chaeyoung's dressers.

In the meantime, Chaeyoung stripped her shirt and bra off. Her jaw dropped when Jennie turned back around. She felt heat flood straight to her core as Jennie stood in front of her with a strap-on attached to her hips.

"Jisoo really didn't know what she bought me," Jennie husked and Chaeyoung gulped.

Jennie used a finger to motion Chaeyoung over and Chaeyoung walked over in a trance.

"What do you want, Rosie?" Jennie asked her long-time girlfriend.

"Please," Chaeyoung begged, grabbing Jennie's new length.

"Please what?" Jennie encouraged.

"Fuck me," Chaeyoung whispered shakily.

Lips quickly connected, Jennie didn't hesitate to slide her tongue into Chaeyoung's mouth. Lips and tongues in sync, Chaeyoung gave Jennie a harsh bite on her lower lip, with a gentle push from Jennie, Chaeyoung fell back onto the bed.