Chapter 8

[7:34am]

Nini: Rosie please

Nini: I'm really sorry

Nini: I just though the question was okay since we both act like sex is nothing...

Nini: I was honestly really stupid and I shouldn't have pushed

Nini: Chaeyoung, please?

Jennie didn't get much sleep. Her thoughts were of the younger girl and what triggered her. I t obviously had something to do wih Chaeyoung's first time. Sure, she may have overreacted but Jennie couldn't exactly bash the girl's actions. If Chaeyoung had asked the same question, she wouldn't have wanted to answer it anyway. Just thinking of it reminded her of Kai.

This caused Jennie to scream into her pillow. a similar scream that Jisoo remembers al to well as Jennie had outbrusts like this at least once a week.

It was hard for Jennie to think of Kai when Chaeyoung was all she thought about now.

--

Chaeyoung sighed as she read the onslaught of messages that Jennie just sent her. She was still in bed, as she barely got an ounce of sleep last night too.

It was all Jennie's fault. Half of her thought were filled with the cat-liked eyed girl she had only two pictures of. The othr half were memories with Chanyeol. Two years, she wasted two years of her life on the piece of trash and she swore she would never fall again.

That's why she didn't answer Jennie's messages

Jennie made her feel some way and it had only been a week. Imagine if she gave her more time, or if they actually met in person. Chaeyoung just didn't want to get played again.

Kai is the reason why Jennie acts the was she does. Just like Chanyeol is the reason why Chaeyoung acts the way she does. They don't want to get hurt again.

--

"You don't look so good, Chaengie." Lisa observed as Chaeyoung sat down on a stool at the kitchen counter.

"Thanks." Chaeyoung muttered, grabbing her cereal and bowl.

"What crawled up your butt this morning? And why aren't you ready for school?" Lisa asked concerned at her bestfriend's appearance.

"I'm not going." Chaeyoung admitted. Lisa looked at her for a second while waiting for the reason. Chaeyoung sighed.

"Jennie asked about my first time last night." Chaeyoung revealed and Lisa tensed. That was a sensitive subject.

"And you..." Lisa asked, wondering if Chaeyoung opened up to Jennie. Chaeyoung only ever told one person about her ex-boyfriend and that was Lisa.

"I pushed her away." Chaeyoung said bitterly. She was blaming Jennie for asking a basic question and she hated it.

"Chaeng..." Lisa said, walking over from her spot on the couch and hugged the girl.

"Go to class Lisa. I'll see you later." Chaeyoung said, pouring herself some milk.

"Are you coming to the party?" Lisa asked hopefully. Maybe some alcohol or a pretty girl is what Chaeyoung needed.

"I don't know Lili, I'll see how I feel later." Chaeyoung admitted. She knew Jisoo was dragging Jennie to the party and she wasn't sure if she was ready to meet Jennie yet.

"Well, i'm going over to Jisoo's to get ready. So, if you do, you can meet us there?" Lisa asked as she ws standing halfway through the front door. Chaeyoung just nodded.