Chapter 14

[7:21 am]

Nini: ugh, can't believe we're back at school already. Spring break went so fucking fast

Rosie: I know :(

Rosie: I want to cry

Nini: it was such a good week though, hanging with you and our moms :)

Nini: as well as a couple of days with Jisoo and Lisa... they're such horny bitches

Rosie: YESS!

Rosie: if I hear their annoying ass moans again... fucking hell, I dunno what I'll do.

Nini: lmao don't lie, it totally got you wet, baby

Rosie: the only thing that makes me wet, is you.

Nini: glad I can be that person for you

Rosie: always will be!

Nini: soo Chaeyoung, what're you doing late after classes?

Nini: want to do something fun with me?

That almost sounds like a date proposal, Chaeyoung thought excitedly.

Rosie: Uhm...

Rosie: Are you asking me on a date?

Nini: well, no...

Nini: just hanging out as y' know friends?

There's that word again. Friends. Chaeyoung hated it, especially when it was associated with the beautiful brunette girl. She doesn't think they could be classified as just 'friends' anymore.

Rosie: ohh...

Rosie: Okay. Well, yes I'd love to :)

Nini: sweet then! I'll pick you up around 6:30 pm, so be ready, baby. x

Rosie: okay! can't wait to see you. Have a good day Daddy. x

--

[2:35 pm]

Rosie: what am I supposed to wear?! Where are we going???

Nini: Idk, just casual clothes... Jeans and shirts? Bring a jacket just in case... And where we're going is a surprise ;)

Rosie: Okay. I dislike surprises :(

Rosie; seeyaa later cutie x

Nini: bye, baby x

--

[6:25 pm]

Jennie parked outside of Lisa and Chaeyoung's apartment complex and exited her car with sweaty palms. This wasn't a date, but it certainly felt like one. She was so nervous, but she couldn't be because it's only Chaeyoung.

After taking the stairs two at a time, she wiped her sweaty palms on her jeans before knocking on their door. After waiting for a few minutes, she was about to knock again.

The door suddenly swung open, revealing a very flushed face Lisa.

"Uhm, hi Unnie! What are you doing here?" Lisa asked while slightly panting.

"Hey, uh, coming to pick up Chaeyoung. Are you okay?" Jennie replied.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. I was just umm, doing yoga in my room!" Lisa replied, with still very flushed cheeks.

"Right, okay. Well, can I come in?" Jennie asked.

"Shit, yes, come in. Chaeyoung is in her room." Lisa pulled the door open and stood aside to let Jennie pass.