Chapter 19

tbh this might be completed soon than The Admirer first ahehehehe which reminds me... I still need to update my other book... but I've been so focused on this one than the other ahehehe... 

I got distracted By Camren!!! And Moonsun *pouts* ahehehe

--

The party was loud. The people were loud. And the girls were loud.

How did it end up like this? Both Chaeyoung and Jennie thought as they ravished the necks of two girls that weren't each other.

Things were going so well until Jisoo and Lisa dragged them to each other.

Lisa having told Chaeyoung the truth also acted dry with Jennie, but Jennie couldn't care any less. She was more focused on the way Chaeyoung was treating her.

Once Lisa and Jisoo had left to go dance, leaving the two girls alone for some god-forsaken reason, Jennie finally asked her.

"What is your problem?"  Jennie asked desperately, looking into her favorite brown eyes but not finding the girl she was beginning to fall in love with.

"What problem?" Chaeyoung asked sarcastically as she downed a beer, throwing it away and accidentally splashing some of the remnants on a blonde sorority girl.

She stared angrily at Chaeyoung who didn't flinch.

"Oh, I'm sooo sorry. Let my friend go clean you up." Chaeyoung said rolling her eyes, pushing Jennie towards the blonde.

"Rosie," Jennie called out but the girl was gone.

"Hi there," The blonde smirked at Jennie but the brunette girl just ignored her and followed after Chaeyoung.

"That was fast," Chaeyoung observed once she noticed Jennie following her.

"What are you doing?" Jennie asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Just giving the fuckgirl some help. You wanted me to be your wing woman, remember?"  Chaeyoung said dryly.

Jennie had just about enough of this. Two could play this game. She was hurt obviously because all Chaeyoung see in her as was a fuckgirl, and she was going to show her how right she was. She shouldn't have feelings. Feelings are for the weak.

The blonde from before walked by and was instantly grabbed by Jennie.

"That girl that spilled her drink on you. She can get you a lot more wet than that." Jennie whispered into her ear before thrusting the blonde into Chaeyoung who was instantly caught in the blonde's blue eyes.

"Hey there," The girl purred as Chaeyoung's hands remained where they caught her, on her ass.

"Let's go." The girl whispered before dragging Chaeyoung off.

--

When Chaeyoung returned, the girl was satisfied but Chaeyoung felt dirty. Jennie smirked at her but on the inside, she had never wished to be a blonde with blue eyes so badly.

"Bring. It. On." Chaeyoung gritted before grabbing another girl.

"See that beautiful girl with cat-like eyes?" She asked the shy redhead who nodded timidly in answer.

"She can make you scream, with just one finger." Chaeyoung husked and the girl was all over Jennie suddenly.

It continued on like this almost all night. Chaeyoung and Jennie sending random girls to each other to be thoroughly fucked in anger in one of the mansion's various bathrooms.