Chapter 8.5

Jisoo had been awake for a while. She was staring at Lisa's bare back as the taller girl snored peacefully, face down on the bed.

Jisoo couldn't help the shit eating grin that creepied onto her face. They've been meeting up to go to lunch or dinner together everyday since their first date at the bakery. She has never felt so happy and it had only been a week.

Hell, they've even 'sexted' - thank you Jennie - as Chaeyoung had also inspired Lisa.

Last night was their first time together and even though they were both drunk, it was very memorable.

Jisoo trailed her fingers up and down Lisa's spine, causing the younger girl to shiver. Jisoo leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her shoulder, causing Lisa to turn arounfd and face her.

"Hello beautiful." Lisa muttered, looking into Jisoo's pretty brown eyes.

Jisoo narrowed her eyes playfully. "That's not what you called me last night." She smirked.

Lisa panicked.

"What did I call you last night?" Lisa asked, worried about how she might've called her something stupid and ruined whatever  it is they have.

"Something like 'oh god' or 'fuck yes', there might have even been a 'daddy' in there but that's Jenni's thing, not mine." Jisoo replied playfully, imitating Lisa's orgasm voice.

Lisa was bright red from embarrassment and anger.

"Oh my god, I fucking hate you." Li8sa replied, turning her back to the girl allowing Jisoo to hug her.

Her bare chest to Lisa's bare back caused Lisa to shiver.

"No, you don't." Jisoo muttered and Lisa sighed, turninng around in her arms.

"I don't." She confirmed.

"Good." Jisoo said using her hand to tilt Lisa's chin and pull her into a soft kiss. it wasnt harsh like last night, but the feelings were still there.

They pulled away panting heavily.

"Morning breath with a hint of alcohol. Hmm, lovely." Jisoo muttered.

"We're disgusting." Lisa grimaced.

"I know." Jisoo chuckled. After starting into each other's eyes for a while, Jisoo asked something that surprised them both.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Lisa just gawked at her. Sure, she was hoping Jisoo would ask but not tthis soon.

"Isn't it kind of fast?" Lisa asked and regretted it when she saw Jisoo's face fall.

"Of course, yeah, what was I thinking. I'm so stu-" Jisoo started but was cut off by Lisa's lips on hers.

"You're not stupid. i just thought since we've only been really talking for a week, it all seems kind of rushed." Lisa clarified and Jisoo nodded.

"But when I'm with you, i get a rush." Jisoo smirked.

Lisa laughed. "Smooth."

They both laughed until it got quiet but it wasn't awkward. They just laid in each other's arms.

"Yes." Lisa said, breaking their silence.

"What?" Jisoo asked confused.

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend." Lisa said causing Jisoo to squeal and jump on her.

"Now come on my lady, let's go see what our bestfriends are up to." Lisa said trying to sit up but Jisoo quickly pulled her back down and straddled her.

"They can wait a few minutes... baby."

-- 

Just wasn't feeling it... and kept getting distracted making this... I just want to cry so badly hahaha shit... nevermind.. I'm Fineeeee... yeah, i am fine.

Bye~

- Dumpling