10 (end)

When Deku arrived home, he went straight in and y/n was standing in the kitchen. He walked into the kitchen and snaked his arms around your waist, and kissed your neck in a loving way. "Good day, y/n"

"Good day Deku." "I caught him. He's going to jail now. Y/n it's all over" He said with a smile on his face as you turned around and hugged him. "Finally"

"Y/n"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

Your heart skipped a beat. "I love you too."

"Will you be mine?"

You nodded, and Deku smiled and brought his hands to your hips and gave them a light squeeze as he leaned in and kissed you passionately.

You kissed back and the kiss lasted a few minutes.

"Y/n, lets take things slow, and at our own pace. We have the rest of our lives to do things. I want to just live in the moment."

"I want that too" you said, as Deku and you headed to the couch to cuddle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seconds turned into minutes,
Minutes turned into hours,
Hours turned into days,
Days turned into weeks,
Weeks turned into months,
Months turned into years.

Deku and y/n became inseparable.
Their love was known all over japan. They were the couple everyone wanted to be.

They dated, and Deku popped the question at a fancy restaurant on their 5th year anniversary.

They got married 3 months later.

1 year later on their wedding anniversary, they tried for a baby, and was successful.

They had a healthy baby girl, and they named her Mina.

1 year later they tried for another baby and got lucky and had a boy. They named him Corey.

They lived a long and happy life, rarely fighting and rarely getting into trouble.

Mina grew up to become a therapist, and had 2 children of her own

And Corey grew up to become a detective and had 3 children.

Y/n died at the age of 92

And Deku, died a year later, at the age of 94: cause of death, grieving.

Y/n's bravery was never forgotten, and deku's legacy lived on as well.

Sure, they were gone, but their moment in time will live forever and always

Just like their love

———————————————————-
Word count: 381

This book is finished! Lemme know in the comments what you thought and if you liked it! I loved writing it.

If you did like it, hit that vote button in the face and leave me a comment!

Thank you guys for all the ❤️ and support it means a lot to me.

I hope y'all like the other books I have planned, but until then thank you all for reading, I hope y'all enjoyed

I love y'all

Stay awesome and beautiful

Until the next book

This is Megan signing out

Byeeeeeeeeeeee

-Megan