3

The rest of the day was him using you, and him threatening to kill you when you did something he didn't like. At one point you had a break and you put a hair clip you hand in your hair underneath the bed. It was a water bed.

When he came back, he used you again,
You wanted to die, honestly, but you had a plan, you acted like you enjoyed it as you touched his face, you told yourself to remember the features you felt, almost like you were seeing with your hands.

He finished, and you asked him if you could get a class of water by yourself. And he pulled you off the bed by your hair, and held onto the back of your neck as he took you out of the room and down the stairs to the kitchen.

22 stairs

He took you to the sick, where he gave you a cup. You tilted your head up a bit, and you saw the color red, and the cabinets were green with a white countertop. He turned the water on for you and guided your hand. His hands were clammy.

You drank some water, and then he dragged you back to where you originally were, and he tossed you on the bed. "I'll let you rest, but I'm going to be watching you." You felt a fun pressed to your head, and you let out a gasp. "I'll kill you if you try to do anything funny." You nodded and the gun was taken away from your head. "Go to sleep."

You nodded, and laid down. You were trembling as you cried yourself to sleep.

——————————————————
Word count: 281