8

In the morning, Namjoon came and picked you up, the girl telling him about last night.

He took you to a place, and told you to lay low.

You stayed in there for a few days, the house had everything you needed, and alarm systems and cameras. You felt safe.

At the police station, Deku and Namjoon worked hard to crack this case.

"Maybe we need y/n to retrace her steps."

"Maybe." Namjoon says, and they both go to the place you're staying.

When they arrived and told you what they wanted to do, you agreed, and they put you in the passenger seat, and they told you to just relax and focus.

You told them exactly where to go. Deku telling you how amazing you were and that he was proud of you, making you blush hard as you continued to tell them where to go.

You told them to stop at the gas station you stopped at with the guy. "It was 3:18 when I was here. It's 20 minutes away from here." Deku wrote down the name of the station, and told you to go again.

You told them again, and you got in the general area of where the place is. As you looked out your window, you noticed something familiar, and without telling them anything, you took off your seatbelt, opened the door, and started running. "H-hey! Y/n!" Deku yelled as he quickly left the car and chased after you.

You led him to the tree, where you stopped in front of it. "When I was dropped off, I took off my blindfold, and this was the first thing I saw. I knew I was going to make it." You turned to look at Deku. "I knew I was going to be able to see you again" you walked over to Deku, and you wrapped your arms around his neck. "I knew I was able to do this" you kissed him gently. Deku blushed hard and he kissed back.

After a few seconds you pulled back to look at the tree again, and your eyes traveled down to the base of the tree. "H-hey! My blindfold!" You walked over and picked it up. "It's still here"

Deku and you walked to the car. You gave Namjoon the blindfold.

"This is amazing y/n. We now know the general location of where the guy is, you have so much evidence, and you have now the blindfold that could have his fingerprints on it" he smiled. "Now we only need you to describe the man's face once you get back to the station, and we're going to have our guy."

You smile.

You are definitely proud with yourself.

—————————————————-
Word count: 459