2

Warning: mentions of rape. Don't like? Don't read.

——————————————————-
When you woke up, everything was black. You were blindfolded. When you went to undo the blindfold, you were stuck. Handcuffs. You started moving around, noticing your feet were tied. "Well well Well, the sleeping beauty is awake." A cold chill ran down your spine. His presents got closer and suddenly, he was on top of you, and his lips, made contact with your lips, and then his hand went down to your pants....

=change of scenery=

Deku was at the police station. A massive case was on everyone's mind. A killer, that they have no idea who it is, or what their motive is. They have no lead.

"This killer is going after women only. Women are found raped, and killed. This killer has no favorite way of killing. Some are found with gun wounds on the back of their head, some was found with their neck slashed, and some was found hanging with rope all over their bodies. All these women have something in common tho. Strippers, or prostitutes. And they are always found tied up with bruises and cuts all over them, and blindfolded. Their bodies are never dumped in the same place tho. Some in wooded areas, some near banks of waters, and some are even found on the outskirts of town. We have no idea who this person is or anything because we have no loving victim. We brought Izuku Midoriya in because he has the capability to help people and put pieces together very easily. What do you think Midoriya?" "There just isn't enough evidence to figure anything out...we have to keep trying. This killer has to go down." 'I can't even fathom how I would feel if y/n got captured...."

=back to you=
Your pov:
He was finished using me after what felt like forever. You felt disgusting, I felt like a whore. He removed the handcuffs, you put your hands on the blindfold. Silk.
Suddenly you heard a gun click. "Take your hands off the blindfold or I'll kill you."

You quickly took your hands off the blindfold and started shaking. It suddenly hit you...

You have been kidnapped by the wanted killer...

———————————————————
Word count: 374