and it begins

I've been gone for too long... Some stuff happened and my life is upside down... yeah

Momo's POV (betcha didn't see that coming)

I smile to myself as I read my team off the board.

Jirou, Yaoyorouzu

Then I notice that Todoroki was paired with Mineta... 
"Poor Todoroki..." I think to myself silently. 
"We will be going to the 'arena' tomorrow, you best prepare for what's ahead of you," Mr. Aizawa says tiredly

Yeetus Yeetus, time skip brought to you by self deletus

I stand in a meadow, the sky shimmering with life, I sit down to admire the daisies scattered across the grass. I feel a warm hand brush against my shoulder, I turn aroud and see Jirou with a warm smile on her face, everything around us melts away and we float in infinite darkness.

Beep, Beep, Beep

I move my arm around on my bed side table before processing the fact that everything was just a dream.
"Dammit.... This happens every time I have a good dream...," I think to myself.
I jump out of bed ready to start the day-

Author_Chan- no no no, let's be accurate to real life here, we're re-doing that scene.

Beep, Beep, Beep
I smack my alarm clock multiple times before it shuts off.
"That's what happens when you cut off one of my good dreams!" I shout at the clock.
"Momo?! Are you yelling at inanimate objects again? Ribbit." I hear Asui shout from down the hall.
(I actually looked up the floor plan of the dorms so that this would be accurate, YAY, I WASN'T LAZY!)
"Sorry!" I shout back.
I hastily put on my school unicorn (uniform autocorrected to unicorn so that's staying in there XD) 
          I hastily put on my school uniform, grab the duffel bag containing my hero costume and walk out the door towards the classroom.
As I walk into the classroom, as I expected, hardly anyone was there yet so I sat down at my desk and started scrolling through Pinterest.
"you know what's running through my vains right now?!" Kaminari asks Mina in an extremely loud voice.
"cheese wizz?"
"ye- LIGHTNING! Lightning is running through my veins! And cheese wizz!"
(get the endgame reference?)
         Around ten minutes later I hear a familiar voice say "okay class, lets go get to the bus, bring your hero costumes."

smot opic, time skip brought to you by hot topic! 

Jirou's POV

we get onto the bus, instructed to sit next to our partners, but nobody listened. I still sit next Momo anyways. 

Come can air the dram. (Time skip)

After a long drive filled with random conversations, we arrived at the 'field trip'.
we were put into respective areas with our teammates, all of the different teams scattered across the forest that we were in. Glass slid into place around us to keep us from going anywhere.
suddenly out of nowhere I hear, "five... Four... Three... Two... One... GO!!"
The glass walls collapse and we begin to run.

I'm really sorry about the cliffhanger... I originally wasn't gonna put it there but then my hands got tired... I really wanted to post today so here you go! I procrastinated like a lot... Its currently 11:16pm...Anyways...

Don't forget to vote for this chapter!

- Author_Chan out!!