Dark shadow to the rescue!!

(Art not mine) I have inspiration so ima do a quick chapter

Todoroki's POV

I try to think of any pissible way to see if the "blank space" was just covering up something inside of said 'space'. Thats when I notice small chipmunk run into the blank area and completely disappear after stepping inside.
"I think there's a flaw to this quirk..." I state.
Midoriya looks at me with big confused eyes.
"It only keeps out humans"
Midoriya's POV
I rack my brains to see if there's any way to use that to our advantage... And then I remember.
"Dark shadow..."
"Dark sha- oh... Technically Dark Shadow isn't human so it should be possible... we need to contact Tokoyami"

Tokoyami's POV

I lay awake staring up at the ceiling wondering what a good use of the night would be when...
*bing*
I hear my phone go off.

Private chat : Midoriya and Tokoyami

Midoriya: There's a bit of a situation...

Midoriya: *sends location*

Welp... At least I've found something to do...
"Dark Shadow... You better behave" I say before walking out of the dorms calmly.

Hersey rapson time skip brought to you by Percy Jackson

Jacksonian (okay so autocorrect sucks... I was trying to type "I")

I turn the corner to see an empty space, like a hole in reality right where I could have sworn a park was.

Midoriya turns around and sees me coming.
"Oh thank All Might you came!" He exclaims happily, "we need to see if its possible for dark shadow to get to the middle of this" she says pointing towards the empty space. At first I thought he was joking but then I was the serious look on his face and decided to listen.
"Dark Shadow..."I say softly "we require your help"
dark shadow appears almost instantly and waits for instructions patiently.
"we need you to go to the middle of that" I say tilting my head towards the space he needed to go to.
Midoriya quickly adds "And tell us what you see!"
Dark shadow floats off towards the empty space and begins to disappear into it. A moment passes before Dark shadow finally comes back
"A man was holding a glowing orb and there were children and their parents trapped along with a few pros who seemed to be knocked out." Says Dark Shadow.
"find a way to break the orb... It probably has something to do with all of this if he has it with him.
dark shadow nods obediently and floats back into the space. 
Suddenly the barriers fall and everything inside visible.
"good job dark shadow."

Midoriya's POV 

A man holding a fragment of what you imagine was the 'orb' that dark shadow was talking about tries to run but is grabbed by no other than Mt.Lady who picks him up with two fingers as if it's disgusting to touch him.
"You are coming with me" she says while taking giganting steps towards the police station.
more pro heros appear everywhere to tend to the hostages.
We begin walking back to school as if nothing happened.
"Sorry about having to go back so soon" says Todoroki sadly. 
"It's not your fault and anyway it's getting late...we should do this again"
he nods and we continue in silence up until we get to the front doors of the dorms.
"You know... you're great to be around," Todoroki says.
I'm about to deny it but before I can... I fell warm, soft lips brush against my cheek.
I feel the heat rise in my face before looking at Todoroki with a big smile and we continue walking. We go our separate ways and go to our dorm rooms after a very long day. I climb into bed, not bothering to change my clothes because of exhaustion. I fall into a peaceful sleep.

heyyyyyyy! Three posts in one day! Yay for inspiration!This chapter is decently long and I'm proud of myself :) It's not actually that late... 10:36pm... I've done worse... Anyway...

Don't forget to vote for this chapter!

~Author_Chan OUT!