TODODEKU DATE!

Random gif in my camera roll^

for once I'm not posting at midnight! Yay! It's only 3:14pm! I'm hiding in the bathroom! Anyway... ON WITH THE STORY!

Midoriya's POV

Private chat

Midoriya has added Ochaco, Iida, and Tsuyu

Midoriya: okay so nobody freak out...

Ochaco: mkay...

Iida: of course!

tsuyu: ribbit

Midoriya: I'm going on a date... And I need help

ochaco: MY PLAN WORKED!!!!!!!!!

Midoriya: Ochaco...

Ochaco: sorry...

Iida: I am very happy for you Midoriya!

tsuyu: let me guess... Todoroki? Ribbit

Midoriya: how did you know?

tsuyu: it's pretty obvious

Iida: I must agree with Tsuyu.

Midoriya:...

ochaco:...

Iida:...

Tsuyu:...

Midoriya: what should I wear?

Tsuyu: something comfortable, he didn't specify what you would be doing so be prepared

Midoriya: I don't know why I'm worrying about this right now anyway... It's tomorrow so I have plenty of time to figure this out.

ree-mat time skip brought to you by a gee-nat (if you know me irl you'll get it)

Todoroki's POV

"Okay, it's 7:12... I gotta get ready..."  I think to myself as a hastily jump out of bed.

I put on a sweatshirt and some comfortable pants

I check the time on my phone (7:48) and make my way down to the boys common room, which I'm assuming, is going to be packed.

yup, I was right. Some people talking on the phone, others having very... loud conversations.

I sit down on one of the couches and decide to wait.

Swiggity swooty time skip brought to you by the booty

I feel a slight nudge and I look up to see Midoriya looking as adorable as ever.

"so where are we going?" He asks excitedly

I stand up from the place I was sitting and smile,"You'll see" I say mysteriously.

We walk out of the building together and I can't help but notice Uraraka peeking out fom the blinds of one of the windows and looking down at us. When she notices that I saw her watching us she pretends like she was looking out at the sky. Ochaco thinks she's slick...

We walk somewhat far away from UA (or Yueei if you read the manga)

​​​manganese (I'm sorry "we" auto corrected to manganese and that's too random to leave out)

coco me  (autocorrect is killing me... That was supposed to say "come"...)

We come to a stop outside of a coffee shop that opened about two months ago.

(No weird autocorrect! Yay!)

We step inside and step up to the counter/food display thing (you know what I mean) I order a vanilla grape amino (this autocorrect is getting amusing at this point) Vanilla Cappuccino* and a cake pop and Midoriya orders a cinnamon roll and lemonade.

With food in hand we sit down at a table near the window.

Midoriya takes a bite of his cinnamon roll and I dramatically say, "Gasp! Canibalism!"

Midoriya laughs, "you would probably be surprised to hear that that's the first time that someone's said that to me."

"Really?"

"Yup"

reemo demu time skip brought to you by emo emu

​​​​​emus free  (*sigh* autocorrect sucks...) AFTER (there we go) eating all of our food we decide to walk around the park... Little did we know what would happen next...

A/N
meeeeepppppp I'm sorry about the cliffhanger but I had to end it... Also... I take back that thing about doing this at a reasonable time... I ran out of ideas half way through and stopped and now I'm posting this at 1:07am and I'm dead tired and my battery is about to die and that's it really... I hear my mom coming... BYE!!

Don't forget to vote for this chapter!

~Author_chan OUT!