CATZ (And tododeku)

I have a wall scroll of dis in my room^

I'm sooo sorry about my awful posting schedule.... I was on vacation in Canada and my cousins were forcing me to do stuff with them... I just never had a chance to post but I'm back now! ON WITH THE STORY!

Kirishima's POV

"Where did you get this from?!" I ask as an adorable little ginger cat runs up to greet me.

"a box on the side of the road" replies Bakugo cooly, "I was actually hoping that you could help me name her."

i look up is disbelief.

"You want my help?"

"well yeah... I mean... Why fuckin not?"

"It would be an honor your majesty."

"stop it shitty hair."

"too much?"

Bakugo raises his eyebrows and gives me "the look"

"I'll take that as a yes." Is say trying not to laugh, "how about we name her.... Mochi?"

"Of course you want to name her that..."

"hey what's wrong with Mochi?"

"nothing... It just seems very... You."

".... Thanks?"

"Your welcome, now let's go maks sure nobody thinks we're missing."

Todoroki's POV

"I can go look for Kirishima, Kaminari." I say

"oh thank you! Thank you so much!" Kaminari replies a bit too enthusiastically.

i walk up the stairs to Kirishima's dorm to find it empty. I decide to look in Bakugo's dorm because he hangs out in there a lot too.

I walk up to the door about to knock but the door flies open and a little cat bolts out the door at the speed of sound.

Runnin around at the speed of sound~ (I had to...)

i hear screams and then Kirishima runs out the door after the cat, then I notice Bakugo standing in the doorway.

"Oi half n' half, you gonna stand there or you gonna help?" Bakugo asks.

My first instinct is to run after the cat but I know that it would be almost impossible so instead I shoot some ice in front of it so that it would get confused and slow down.

the cat stops abruptly and stares blankly at the small wall of ice in front of it.

Kirishima scoops the cat up in his arms and carries her back to Bakugo's dorm room, then it hits me. Why was there a cat in Bakugo's room in the first place?

They seem to notice the confusion on my face  and look at each other like they're debating telling me. Eventually Kirishima gives in and tells me everything.

"Oi half n' half, tell anyone and you will die" Bakugo says befor walking into his dorm and shutting the door behind him.

then I remember why I was there in the first place... Whatever ill just tell Kaminari that Kirishima's busy.

Kumogensei time skip brought to you by Korosensei

I walk back into the boys common room and quickly tell Kaminari that Kirishima is busy.

i notice Uraraka frantically talking to Midoriya with a really happy look on her face then she starts walking over to me with Midoria following behind her.

"Todoroki! Todoroki! There you are!" She says happily, "are you free this Saturday?"

"uhh... Yeah?"

"Deku are you free this Saturday?" She asks

"yeah!"

"great! Cuz I'm not! Have fun on your date kids!"

Uraraka runs away before anything else can be said.

"well... I mean... I wouldn't actually mind that..." I hear Midoriya mutter.

"Oh really?" I reply with a smirk

"I-I I oh my All Might did I say that out loud? I am so sorry I just-"

I put my hand over his mouth.

"no need to be sorry, I wouldn't mind either"

I slowly lower my had and see a blushing pile of cuteness.

"so... Saturday?"

Midoriya nodds very enthusiastically.

"Meet me here at 8pm on Saturday then"

Midoriya runs up and gives me a quick hug and then runs up to his dorm.

"I'll take that as a yes" I think to myself happily. As I look up at the stairs that Midoriya was standing on only moments ago.

A/N
oh my lord I actually wrote a long chapter for once. I'm proud of myself. It's 10:53pm and my battery is low so bye!!!

Don't forget to vote for this chapter!

~Author_Chan out!