Blank space

Uggggggggg my posting schedule is nonexistent... I finally have inspiration so here we go... ON WITH THE STORY (I'm actually posting this somewhat early in the day)

Modoriya's POV

We walk to the park in comfortable silence.

"Wow... Comfortable silence? Never heard of it"

I look around searching for the voice who said that, Todoroki looks just as confused as I am, "Who was that?" He asks, not really aiming the question at anyone in particular.

"Oh, that was me!" Says the voice again

we look around for a while before continuing to walk.

"Oh I'm the author! Sorry if I startled you!"

"The auth- you know what... forget it... I'm gonna break my brain..." I say

"mkay... BYEEEEE BISHHHHH!"

You've got cheese in your eye? Time skip brought to you by laziness 

We turn the corner to where the park is, or was supposed to be...

We stand there for a moment staring at the empty space in reality where the park was meant to be. I try to form a sentence but words don't come. I walk up to the edge of what looked like infinite darkness and look down into the seemingly never ending pit. Todoroki walks up behind me and does the same. I slowly try to stick my finger into the darkness but I'm met with a solid wall... or mostly solid... as my finger comes in contact with the barrier ripples appear, looking as if they are floating in the air.

"Was this..." I hear Todoroki mumble to himself quietly, I give him a confused look and tilt my head to the side slightly.

"the villain 'Reality'... it isn't possible that this just happened... where are the pro heroes?" Asks Todoroki, this causes my mind to go everywhere... but then... I realize... "what if the pros are here?" I point to the negative space in front of us.

"You mean... you think there're in there?"

I nod and turn away, "and we need to do something about it"

Arrrrggggggghhhh! This isn't being posted in the middle of the night! It's 5:22pm! And I got my friend to read this fan fiction and they're begging me to update so here! I got complimented in the comments (on quotev) and now I'm happy

Don't forget to vote for this chapter!

​​​​​​​~Author_Chan OUT!