Chapter 23 - Yena's Anger

Start from the beginning

And with that line of thinking, Joy and Yena locked lips and started to kiss. At first the kiss was very slow and tame, but very soon the kiss deepened and they were starting to place hands on each other's faces. Silence in the car once again.

Yeri was driving and smirking while Sakura turned her head around only to comment:

"Oh... that's hot!" she spoke with a low voice.

Yena then broke the kiss, leaving a confused Joy. Yena then looked at Sakura and asked:

"You thought that was hot?"

"Yeah! Maybe we should ask Joy to have a threesome with us!" Sakura answered happily. 

Someone might think that she was joking, but Sakura is actually being serious behind her smile and we all know it. Joy thought to herself.

"You... How? How did I... You know what, Yeri, could you please turn around? Sakura and I need to talk privately somewhere, I saw a park nearby so... that will do. If I need you later, I will call back." Yena asked angrily.

"Okay, no problem" Yeri was enjoying the scuffle because she thought it was entertaining.

"This is funny to you?" Yena asked.

"Look, you two need to figure things out, I'm staying out of this."

"Okay" Yena replied. "I'll call you later."

"No problem, Yena, be safe out there"

She then pulled over and let the two of them out. Right before she exited the car, Yena kissed Joy once again on the lips and then rushed out without a word.

You could hear Sakura yelling "Oh that was hot" once again as the duo started to argue outside of the car.

"Well.... That was interesting." Joy spoke aloud, confused.

"Yeah it was" Yeri chuckled. "Wanna sit up front now?"

"Yes, please" Joy chuckled along as she got back to the front seat.

"Do you think they will resolve this issue?" she then asked Yeri.

"Look, Yena is a strong person. That's why I was laughing just now - I think she shouldn't let Sakura treat her that way and so I was mostly entertained by the thought that she'll probably yell at Sakura for the next twenty minutes and that is something that Sakura definitely deserves right now."

"Well... I mean.. Not gonna lie, it was a shitty move from Sakura."

"Indeed."

"By the way... Did she mean that thing when she said about the-"

"The threesome?" Yeri interrupted Joy and Joy just nodded with a smile. She was surprised how Yeri was basically reading her thoughts.

It's nice when she gets me even before I finish the sentence. Joy thought to herself. Yeri then added:

"Oh yeah, she suggested that to me a million times so far, and she means it every time... Sakura's... Well, Sakura."

"Yeah, I've noticed." Joy replied. "Sooo... What do we do now?"

"I thought about driving around the block, see what's good and then do whatever?"

"Drive on, captain Kim!" Joy agreed with a smile.

"And turn up the radio, I think I hear-" Joy was then interrupted by a voice from the radio she knew she heard before.

"Good evening everyone, this is Lee Sunmi but you all know me as just Sunmi and at the request of my good friend I am filling in as a host this week here on Kiss.FM so let's get this started!" 

Yeri and Joy just looked at each other with widened eyes. They were smiling.

"SUNMI!" They yelled out at the same time and then started to laugh at each other's reaction

Joy then turned up the radio and they listened to Sunmi's broadcast.