Chapter 27 - Wendy's Message That Made Joy Cry

After Joy had explained to her parents the entire story just like she had with doctor Kim, she was ready to plan with them her near future - she decided to look up jobs in the area and see where that might take her.

They decided to support her as they always do, telling her that she has time and that there is no rush for her to find a job immediately. Joy was very appreciative of this.

After they were done with all the possible future plans, Joy decided to get on the internet and message Wendy so that they could talk.

She felt so free now that her sessions were done and now that she knows how she can move forward and she wanted to share her happiness with her true friend, a person she still hasn't met in real life. A person whose real name she still doesn't know. But she didn't mind it. She cherished Wendy now that she was happy even more than when she was in a bad place - and she wanted to share her happiness with her friend.

Joy opened up her inbox so that she could send Wendy an e-mail so that they could enter a private chat room when she saw that there was an e-mail in her inbox for half a day already. It  was from Wendy.

Oh, okay, let's see what Wendy has to say - Joy thought to herself as she opened up the message and started to read:

Dear princess and JoyBot :)

We haven't heard from each other for a couple of days now and that's okay - we're friends and friends have stuff they need to do and sometimes life catches up and they can't talk to each other properly for days.

Like I've mentioned last time, I got an e-mail from a music company telling me that I can become a trainee and that's what happened - today I started my first day as a trainee at the company that originally contacted me :D :D :D It all happened so fast, but they said that they were so amazed by my voice that they wanted to start to work with me right away :))) I'm extremely excited, happy and just over the moon!

My first thought was to share this with my family and friends but as soon I was done with that, I was like "Hey, my princess also needs to know this since we share the good and the bad that happens in our lives!" ... And yeah, technically, this is not a good thing, it's an AWESOME thing like we've discussed, but I still wanted to share it with you hehehe ;)))))

I don't know if I'll be debuting as a solo act or within a group, I don't know how long my training is going to be, but I do know that it is going to be hard and hectic... So, for now, just know that I have you in my mind always and I really want to talk to you as much as possible. However, that might not happen as much as it did until now because my new schedule is... Wow, it's just A LOT :/

I mean, I don't mind it because music is something I really want to do for the rest of my life, but like I said, it will mess up our conversations, or at least the frequency of our conversations... And that makes me sad :(

However, I am a brave robot and I won't give up on our friendship and I want to talk to you as much as possible! Sooooo, with that in mind, if you think it's okay, we can always just e-mail each other here in our inboxes and tell each other what's the most prevalent thing going on in our lives... It's not like our "immediate response" type of thing that we usually do, but it's all that I can do for now :/ I'm sorry about it :(

If you are not okay with that, that's fine, I can understand that completely... But I hope I won't lose you because I truly consider you to be one of my closest friends even though we've never met in real life.

Heh... Okay, I'm being all sentimental here and I'm only talking about myself... If you want to continue our conversations, please reply, I wanna hear about your recovery and your life in general! :)

You are a great person and a great friend, Joy! I hope your gears are well-oiled and running, and that you'll be taking over the world pretty soon!

Love,

WenBot! :* <3

Joy read the e-mail over and over, stunned by the use of words in it. She was just amazed how well-put it all was and how easily Wendy expressed her emotions and what she felt. She could relate to what was written and she truly felt the bond that they've developed over the last couple of months. She also felt like she has grown enough that she could express her feelings clearly as well and that's when she felt pride regarding her friend - they have both grown in their own ways.

After the third time reading the whole thing, Joy started to cry. She was just amazed by the fact that she had such a dedicated friend and she felt loved.

She started to reply:

Dear WenBot!

I hate you :D I cried for like 10 minutes now because of how beautiful your e-mail is! :P

But for real though, that was something really special, all of the things that you wrote and of course I want to be your friend! You are an amazing person and talking to you over the last couple of months has been one of the best things that has happened in my life!

Coincidentally, I too have great news - I am done with my therapy! And you wanna know what was one of my first thoughts? It was "I can't wait to talk to Wendy because I want to share this good news with her more than anything!" 

Just like you, I really like sharing the bad and the good and the AWESOME (:P) with you, especially the good and the AWESOME :D and so, yeah, I'm officially done with my therapy and I can move on - the plan is to find a job and see what's out there in the world for me :D And for now, that is more than enough :))) So thank you for being so caring about my needs, you are just.... just the best <3333

But now to the main event - WENDY I AM SO PROUD OF YOUUUU <3333 LIKE!!! AAAAAAA!!! I can't wait to see you on TV or on the internet OR EVEN FREAKING LIVEEE :DDDDD I mean, I don't know how you look like, but.... It doesn't matter, I'm just proud of you :D :D :D :D :D <3

I hope that your musical career will take off soon enough and that you will be able to perform the way you wish to perform :))) And I'm extremely happy that the music company you're in right now recognized your talent hehe :) I am sure you will be debuting sooner than you think hehe :D

Regarding our conversations, it's obvious that I want to continue them too hehe :DDD I get it, they will be slower than they were before and we won't be able to properly "chat CHAT" and we will have to rely on just inboxes but still - I am in for it if you are too, WenBot! :) So yeah, we continue with our journey together :)))

Please notify me how your training is going whenever you can and spare no details hahahaha :D I am here for you!

Always, your JoyBot and princess! <3 :*

Joy then sat in front of her laptop for a while with a smile on her face.

Heh, I really hope she gets to have a great life... I wonder if she'll cry too after reading my message.... She probably won't, she's the real robot hahaha... She is amazing though, and she deserves the best. 

Joy then went online to look for a job.

This will be a long process, but I am ready for it and I will be patient. She thought to herself.