Chris was the last person to come downstairs, and he looked like shit along with everyone else.

"The man of the hour," Dylan said with a laugh. Chris slugged through the kitchen, yawning with his hands in his hair.

As he fell on the couch, Sam said, "Rough night?"

He palmed his face with a laugh. "I never blackout like that. I can't remember shit."

Joey added. "Well, I'm sure Riley remembers."

I choked and swallowed the lump in my throat. "Okay, let's not."

We ate breakfast together as everyone complained about how hungover they were. Cameron mentioned the burnt eggs and made fun of me for it. After eating, Chris ended up leaving because of his firefighter training. I walked him outside and thanked him for celebrating my birthday with me. He told me he wished he hadn't blacked out so he could remember what happened, but there was nothing to remember. I waved my arms and watched him back out of the driveway.

"I'm seriously not drinking ever again," Sam said before she threw her body on the couch. No one was in the mood to do anything but sit down.

We decided to watch a movie while everyone tried dealing with their nasty headaches.

After spending ten minutes debating on a movie, we went with a scary one. It was Dylan's idea to watch The Conjuring because he had never seen it. We had the lights turned off, but the natural lighting shone through every inch of the house.

I kept getting a call from a random Ohio number but declined it every time. I don't answer numbers I don't know, and the fact they keep calling is starting to frustrate me.

Dylan jumped. "Fuck! Whose hands were clapping next to her like that? That's crazy." His scared deep voice made me laugh.

We watched a variety of movies until the sun went down. No one had any desire to go anywhere or to put effort into anything. We ordered Chinese food and talked while watching movies. We didn't stick to scary the entire time; some were romance and the others . . . action. I fell asleep for a little bit but woke back up from the noise in the room.

The next morning went by quickly as we decided to head to the beach again. This time, we brought games and stuff for beach volleyball. The weather was nice for a beach outing, besides the gray clouds that covered the sky when I woke up.

I stayed in my room for the majority of the time to get ready. Even though you don't have to do much to go to the beach, I couldn't decide what bathing suit to wear. After going through three I'd never worn before, I decided on a blue bralette bikini. I pushed my hair into a high ponytail before I moisturized my face.

As I rubbed the excess lotion into my skin, Sam busted into my room. "I hate you for having long legs. You look great." She cooed, complimenting my beachwear.

With a smile, I said, "You don't need the legs to look great! I love the one-piece, though. I've told you before, and you don't believe me, but orange is your color."

Sam dug her fingers through her messy hair. "You know, I'm taking your advice, and I just ordered this a few weeks ago." I sat on my bed as Samantha told me the boys weren't ready yet.

"So, how was the sex?" Sam questioned, wanting details, but I couldn't give them to her.

I blinked my eyes closed and swallowed. "Uh, well, he can't remember." I played it off.

Her jaw dropped as she chewed the gum in her mouth. "No? Was he that drunk?"

"Oh no, baby. We can't be mixing shit around here." Sam muttered, twirling her index finger.