"Are you talking about the Tammany ring?" Alfred was leaning over the kid's shoulder looking over his papers.

"What the f-"

He turned around in surprise not expecting an answer from Alfred who had raised an eyebrow, holding an awaiting expression, as the child held the 'f' syllable, clearly about to curse.

"-frick."

"Thank you..."

"Also, don't scare me like that Dad!" He shoved the country away but was not ill intended.

"Yeah, Michigan, you're looking for Tammany..." a girl spoke from across the room opting to stay oblivious to the commotion.

Alfred stepped back over to Michigan with a small smile, "Watcha' working on?"

He slid to the side allowing better viewing access of his books to Alfred, "An essay on the economical effect of the Civil War, the rise of corporations, and their influence over the national politics."

Alfred hissed with a grim expression, "Fun." He sarcastically answered.

"I know." He replied throwing the same tone.

They both shared a quick smile and DC shoved the group into the next room before anymore distractions come up.

The hassle was futile as Alfred continued to stop and answer more questions. His coworkers didn't mind, curious on what his family were working on. They were honestly impressed at the wide range of subjects these kids were learning and seemed passionate about their education.

Alfred had to excuse himself seconds after being pushed out of the commons when he heard someone ask for another to pass them an encyclopedia to then hear a large thud and some frantic apologizing.

-

They walked down a well lit hall from the late morning sun and were met with the dining room again.

"This is another entryway to this room." Delaware quickly informed. "You guys had come in through the kitchen which is why this is new."

They turned to the left where the kitchen doorway could be seen across an intersection of a hall. Reaching that hall the main door where they had started was to the far left, under the overhang of the curving stairs, and to their right was a set of glass doors that seemed to lead out the back of the house.

Following the guests's gazes, "That leads to the back porch and yard." Alfred informs, "We'll visit that last once the rest of the tour is finished."

They walked to the left back to where they began and instead of taking the right hall they took the left.

Alfred and Mathieu stayed in the back offering their own comments which the adults nodded along to.

They had entered another room that was identical to the commons but there were more couches than chairs and bookshelves.

"Another common area but we refer to it as the living room." DC began.

It seemed more spacious with the lack of bookshelves and the curtains tied back allowed natural lighting.

It was empty at the moment but deeper into the room here was another hall where voices could be made out.