The Jones' Residence

"Oh great." England rolled his eyes.

His coworkers showed the same expression.

Having to live with the America and his abnormally large family? Sounds like it could lead someone to insanity.

Neither the nations nor the States were looking forward to this.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

When Alfred had said they were flying privately, the nations had imagined jets. They hadn't stopped to think about the amount of people traveling, so they were very surprised when boarding a full-sized, commercial airplane.

The floor plan was very spread out and consisted of two floors.

The first floor was the main cabin where all the seats were. Mainly used for taking off, landing, and if there were a disturbance in the flight. The floor above was noticeable smaller but not lacking in spaciousness. There were a few staircases leading up to it and once pushed past the doors, a commons room was waiting. There was a rarely used bar at the far end with sofas and chairs lining the walls and placed in the center of the floor.

Alfred and Matthieu sat in the common area on a sofa accompanied by Alaska and Hawaii. The clear sky illuminated the room.

Alfred was rocking back and forth with Hawaii, who was held against his chest swaddled in a blanket. He fortunately was able to lull her to sleep since she had always been afraid of flying. Alaska accompanied her who was napping in his uncle's lap for the two were an inseparable duo.

The doors to the commons then opened. While opened they could hear the loud conversations of the family with the countries below to then being muffled once closed.

Britain, France and Spain had entered and, unlike their usual, bickering selves, they were quiet.

"America, can we please speak to you?" England asked with his expression hardened and difficult to read.

"Yeah, sure." He kept a hushed tone and gestured to the seats near him. The father countries pulled them up, across from where the twins sat. A coffee table splitting the two sides.

"What's up?" Alfred questioned. France and Spain threw a look to England cuing him to speak.

"We wanted to talk about what you said earlier when you were on a call with Illinois' governor." England started, "You made a comment which suggested that you've received that type of behavior before."

"Oh." Alfred made sure to keep up his rocking, "I probably should have taken that conversation outside. I let my frustration get the best of me, sorry" he smiled apologetically hoping that that's all they needed.

"No, that's not the problem." France shook his head.

"We're concerned about you." Spain emphasized with hands raised. "We're concerned over the fact that you've been in your daughters position. The poor girl looked terrified, I just couldn't imagine you like that... I know it's not our place to ask but-"

"No- I think it is our place to ask since I've never known or seen this!" England shifted to the end of his seat, anger searing in his hands as he slammed them down on the table.