Introductions pt. 2

"Sometimes I feel they like Mattie more than me!" Alfred chuckled.

"Aww." DC said, who had stayed by him and Hawaii. "We love you both the same." She Hugged her father from the side before looking up at him. "But Uncle has maple syrup...."

"HA" Canada laughed from across the room.

"I do too!" America jokingly pouted.

The room burst into laughter.

"Let's continue." DC butted in, taking charge.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

She nodded to the group allowing them to chose the next person.

"¡Hola! My name is Spain!" He waved and looked up to see many of the state's eyes sparkling.

"¡¿Hola!?" The states repeated all looking at each other in happy disbelief.

"¡Hola!!!" They once again repeated but with more joy.

Spain stepped back due to how loud they were with an expression of confusion.

"Like, all of the states know Spanish!" A girl spoke up, flicking her hand as if saying 'obviously'.

She had wavy blonde hair looking to be a little younger than Illinois and Wisconsin. He hair was dyed at the ends with a bright blue harmonizing with her beautiful blue eyes. Her outfit consisted of light ripped jeans and a tie-dye tank top. Over her outfit she wore a large jacket.

"We love the Hispanic culture here!" She smiled to Diego and Maria, "Oh and B.T.W. the name's California." She added.

The group took a minute detour, happily chattering. Some of the older states caught DC's gaze and quieted down their siblings.

China saw the silence as a cue for someone to step forward. He was about to volunteer himself as next when a loud Germanic brother interrupted.

"HELLO! I am the awesome Prussia! Just remember I am far more awesome than everyone here!" He loudly proclaimed, placing his hands on his hips feeing empowered with the attention he was getting.

This caused the children to giggle at the goofy man, while the adults behind him rolled their eyes.

China took another large step forward, glaring at Prussia while he was at it, before respectively bowing, "Hello. I am the great power of China. It is a pleasure to meet you all."

"Wow! I see your name on everything here!" A young girl gushed from the group. She had referenced China's large manufacturing business with America.

"Ok who's next?" DC giggled with the rest of the group. She glanced over at the nations.

"Oh, Oh, I know!" Illinois quickly threw herself to the front of the room.

"Met my new friend!" She exclaimed dragging Poland by his arm.

"Dzień dobry! I am the fabulous Poland!" He introduced himself balancing a hand on his hip.

Illinois was practically bouncing in excitement.

Her siblings laughed at how excited she was over the nation.

It was funny to see how excited she was since Illinois is the only state with Polish as a major language excluding Spanish.  All her neighboring siblings speak mostly German or French, but little Polish.

"And lastly is..." Alfred looked over to see Russia smiling at him. He gestured his hand over, signaling him to step forward.

"Hello my name is Russia. Want to become one with me Da?" Russia attempted to give off one of his genuine smiles that others had deemed as creepy and evil.

Surprisingly the kids weren't fazed. They all smiled and waved back at him.

Russia was surprised but happy. A chance to be around new people that weren't scared of him. He didn't care if they would be far younger than him.

"Oh there's someone specific I would like you to meet before we finish."Alfred said. "Hey, Alaska? Mind coming over here?"

Russia perked up at the name. It couldn't be...

The boy sitting on Mattie's lap jumped off and ran to his father.

He ran with his bleach blond hair wearing a large puffy jacket. He almost looked like a mini Russia if it were not for his blue eyes and many freckles that rivaled Alfred's.

Alfred bent down allowing the boy, Alaska, to jump into his arms.

"I would like you to meet Alaska." Alfred said introducing the now shy boy. He turned his body so that the child was more front towards Russia but that only caused him to shy even further into his father's chest.

Alfred chuckled out of sympathy and placed a protective hand on the child's back.

Russia was shocked. This was the land he had sold to Alfred years ago. He looked to be one of the youngest with Hawaii.

Russia slightly bend forward angling himself so he could make eye contact with Alaska. "Hello, would you like to be friends little one?"

The boy paused and later nodded,
Curiosity shone in his eyes over having a new friend. This caused Russia to smile lightly smile as he stepped back into the group.

Alfred turned towards the whole group, "And I believe that concludes the introductions."

The states immediately dispersed going to the Nations they wanted to talk to the most and get to know.

For the most part it was a calm atmosphere.

'Calm' not including a situation where a certain group of states attempting to murde- capture a certain nation.

*cough* 13 and England *cough cough*

The remaining atmosphere stood peaceful with light conversation. The lightness of the room was replaced with an unusual tension when a loud ringtone was heard.

"Oh no."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope y'all enjoyed!
Thanks for reading!
(Finished editing: 5/21/21)
_~•*LUCII OUT*•~_