| Alastor x Depressed! Fem! Reader |

Bruh. We are at 4.4k reads, like uhm wtf is up with y'all?? My writing is mediocre at best yet y'all are fOAMING AT THE MOUTH for this shit. I'm blown away by how supportive you all are, also sorry for not updating, it's just that winter is the time that I feel the worst about myself. I'll stop rambling, enjoy y'all! (Edit: bITCH NOW WE ALMOST AT 6k uHM)

aLSO HEY IN CASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE:
I am NOT doing these in ANY particular order

I am doing these whenever I feel like it, I write for free, let me have some sort of control alrighty?

| Smile |

---

To start this off I should explain a bit about Y/N herself. A charming young lady overtaken by the mental plague of depression. She was the UV light of the room, everyone took notice of her, but for all the wrong reasons. The constant bags under her eyes, or the dim light within them, or maybe it was her nonexistent smile. No one had ever seen her smile at anything, and most people just avoided her whenever she was near. The reason she was this way was because her small fragile heart had been broken by her now ex boyfriend. She thought that it was true love, but he didn't think so. He had lied about loving her for years. Back then she was a bubbly and happy person, and she was the brightest girl in the room. Unfortunately for her the relationship was false on his side. When he broke the news to her she broke down, she genuinely loved him, but he never did. The countless times that they kissed, hugged, and gone out together meant absolutely nothing to him. 

The stress of the situation was what took her life. Unable to handle the emotional trauma she had undergone was simply too heavy a toll on her, so she took her own life. She was distraught to say the least when she arrived in Hell, but what did she expect, she committed suicide, a sin the was certain to send her here. Wandering the flickering street flooded with demons of all kinds she soon realized she was no longer the thin malnourished human she once was. The reflection of her face in the shop windows startled her at first, but soon she grew used to it. Her torture was that she would have to be this strange creature that at first didn't make any sense to her at all. Big ears on her head and a long striped tail. Her mind couldn't figure out what kind of animal she was meant to be until it finally clicked. 

' I'm a lemur. ' 

The longer she stared at the image in the window the more used to it she got. She kind of liked the tail she had, it was soft and long. Her form wasn't as creepy as she first thought, it was actually kind of cute. A satisfied hum sounded from her, she turned away and continued to walk down the street.

Her footsteps stopped in front of a building that looked as if it could topple over at any point in time. She scanned the buildings exterior curiously, after all it's not everyday that you see such a strange establishment. Eventually she built up enough strength and opened the door leading into the place. It was dark, but spotless and neat. Stepping further inside she kicked something on the ground; looking down she saw it was a simple red pen.

Suddenly a girl poked her head out from around the corner. She gasped and ran over to Y/N. "Hiya! I'm Charlie, Princess of Hell, nice to meet you!" She shook Y/N's hand vigorously. "Can I book you a room?" She asked, pulling papers out of her pocket with what seemed like magic. Y/N wouldn't deny it, it was Hell she was trapped in. She nodded slowly and took the paperwork out of Charlie's hands. "Oh! Let me grab you a pen-" Charlie rushed off to search for a pen. While she stared at the paperwork she remembered she saw a pen on the ground when she entered. Walking over to the spot she bent down and picked it up, signing the paperwork. 

"I'm back! Oh, you already did the paperwork!" Charlie returned shortly after she had signed everything she needed to. Charlie smiled and took the paperwork, flipping through it very quickly. "Alrighty! You're all good, here's your room key, number 130." Charlie pointed to an elevator off on the other side of the room.