🍋| Egg boiz x Male! Oc |🍋

THIS ONE IS FOR MY FRIEND HMMSH, WHO ASKED FOR THE BEST CRACKFIC I HAVE EVER SEEN.

Warning: Smut, Intentionally bad writing 

| Goddamnit Hmmsh |

---

Eggmon was a simple boy. He only wanted his eggs to get scrambled ;). So one day he got abducted by Sir PenTITious where he locked that bitch up in a cell. "Have fun hoe-" Then he peaced the fuck out. "yO EGG BROZ GO HAM ON THIS BITCH. MAKE HIM GREEN EGGS AND HAM-" He winked heavily at the egg boiz and they default danced their way to the cell. 

"eY BBY." One of them said. There was three of the little whores, and they were READY. One by one they scrambled Eggmon's eggs ;) ;). They used their egg bodies basically as anal beads and dear god it was fINGER LICKING GOOD. It was all it was cracked up to be, egg-cteria. The whole egg orgy went off without a hatch, and they all got laid ;). 

Eggmon was having a shell of a time when Sir Tittybitch came back and what not. "yO I TOLD Y'ALL EGG-PLICATELY NOT TO FUCKING SCRAMBLE THE CHICKS BRAINS. OMLETTING YOU KNOW THAT Y'ALL ARE IN TROUBLE. TO THE NO NO CORNER." Snake hoe screamed at the eggs in braille as Eggmon fucking yeeted out a window, covered in egg whites.

He ran down the street his dick swinging back and forth, he was free from the egg puns at last. So then he yeeted down to a bar and become a male prostitute. 

Omfg, what a masterpiece. You're welcome Hmmsh.

-Cheese