Acknowledgments

Hello there readers! I can't say I ever expected this story to be my legacy, but I'm happy that people got enjoyment from my work.

I'd firstly like to apologize for poor word choice and plot holes! There are definitely things that I do not stand by anymore in this story.

I'm not going to unpublish any chapters or even this whole collection because I think it's important to acknowledge my faults. I'd like to mention that in one of these chapters I stated the reasoning for you being in hell was for a gay kiss as a child, I thought it was funny at the time because I was a young gay and everyone always told me I was going to hell, I realize now that it was a poor decision, but I wanted the reason to be stupid, honestly I should've chosen something like wearing mixed fabrics, but I can't change the past.

I'm sorry to those that were hurt or confused by that phrasing, I never meant to say that being gay was bad.

In another chapter about Cherri Bomb there are OBVIOUS plot holes, honestly, I was super unfamiliar with her character because she was only shown briefly. Also, as I said on that chapter after someone corrected me, it's not everyday you write for a cyclops! There are points where I say "winks" and "eyes" and while this isn't nearly as bad as the first, I still think it's important to show that I was NOT editing these chapters!

I hope anyone who read that got a good laugh from it, though! As admittedly, it's pretty funny.

I do not plan on ever updating this book ever again, but I thought since I still regularly get notifications from this story that I'd clear some things up.

If you'd like to support me now, or if you're interested in Detroit: Become Human, I have more recent stories published on this account, requests are open ;)

Lastly, I'd like people to remember that this chapter here is written on my phone at 2:12 AM and is also not edited (just proofread). Just thought I'd throw out that disclaimer in case there's grammatical issues.

Thank you all for your continued support!
Until next time,

Skuttlesthecat