The Search

Hey y'all! Guys you did it!!!! You brought this book to 800 reads and for that I am so thankful. So, in light of this occasion, the prologue of Nonexistent is going to be published today!!!!! Enjoy the chapter and be on the look out for the prologue!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now that Freeze was locked up, Glory could put her focus into finding Deathbringer. She sent parties out, who ever found him was to report directly to her. If anyone hurt him before she got there, there would be blood.

Glory herself wasn't leading a party, as she had to order her dragons around. Her first priority was getting Deathbringer out safely.

None of Freeze's dragons cracked and gave a location, not even the devil himself. So they were stuck searching aimlessly through dozens of tunnels. Glory tapped her talons with impatience. Her composure thinning. The amount of idiotic dragons in the world was appalling and Glory couldn't take it much longer. Without snapping at least.

Constantly, RainWings came over to 'report' or ask what they're supposed to be doing. NightWings came and went, actually reporting as they could see in the tunnel's darkness.

Giving up on being 'nice' Glory gave a loud roar, "Enough!" Everyone in the cave froze. Glory stared down at every dragon in the room, making sure they knew who was in charge. "I'm leaving Sunny in charge with Tsunami. Any other search parties are to report directly to them and stay in this cave. No one leaves until I bring back Deathbringer. Got it? Good." With that, Glory left the cave down one of the tunnels.

Soon enough, Glory was alone in the tunnels. The sounds of other dragons left far behind. It had an almost peaceful feel to it, other than the darkness. The dark of the tunnels made Glory's scales prickle with need for the sun's warmth.

Glory began shivering the farther she went in, RainWings weren't built to survive in caves, they needed warmth and sunlight. The darker and damper it got, the more grumpy Glory got.

The RainWing began to snarl and growl lowly, the sounds echoing off the empty walls. Finally, as she was about to give up, Glory reached what seemed to be an empty cave. Laying down grumpily, Glory snarled to herself, "Stupid IceWings and their stupid caves." The next thing Glory heard, had her jumping with shock and joy.

"Glory?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all. So this chapter was rewritten. I had written the chapter before hand and went to post it when I realized that Wattpad had deleted it. So that's why it's a bit late. So sorry!!! Hope you enjoyed and don't forget to check out the prologue to Nonexistent!!! Have a great week!