Planning

Hey y'all!!! So so so sorry for the late update. It has been a crazy week but I hope y'all are enjoying the holidays!! Happy new year and on to the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glory sat on her throne in the Royal Pavilion. Surrounding her were the other Dragonets of Destiny and her friends. They had a map in front of them and several blank scrolls surrounding the map. Together they were surveying the map to find possible places that Deathbringer could be.

Glory had a scroll next to her that was addressed to Queen Glacier. She was going to inquire about the IceWing Freeze. Freeze was the only name that Deathbringer had been able to provide her. In the letter, Glory explained what she knew of the kidnapping and attack and then went on to who Freeze was.

Soon enough, the letter had been written and was being sent with Jambu. Jambu was the only other RainWing who knew how to color his scales to those of an IceWing. He also knew how to get there without being detected.

Now that the letter was sent, Glory could focus on possible places that Deathbringer could be. From what Deathbringer knew, he was underground in the Ice Kingdom but not too far in as it wasn't cold enough to freeze him to death.

As they searched the map, they each took their own respective notes. The more they searched, the more confused they got. There seemed to be no marked caves on the map other than a few that were a bit far from the Ice Kingdom. Though, there was a distinct possibility that Deathbringer wasn't being held in the Ice Kingdom, somewhere close but not close enough.

They each finished their notes and looked at each other. Glory spoke first, "Find anything?"

"A few possible locations but not many have caves marked there. New caves could've been formed whether by an animus or from natural causes, although it is highly unlikely as the IceWings have not had an animus since Prince Arctic." Starflight was quick to speak up. Although he was blind, Fatespeaker had helped to tell him where certain landmarks are and with his previous knowledge he knew the map of Pyrrhia by heart.

Glory nodded then turned to Tsunami. "I found a few places where they could've found a cave." Blunt. That was Tsunami. Starflight could describe in detail where every nook and cranny was while Tsunami was blunt and straightforward. It was a good quality to have unless in a precarious situation.

Clay and Sunny went next. They had both found several caves and Sunny had looked at one spot hard enough to make it move. She also had suspicions on a few main points that didn't seem to be very populated. All in all, they had several locations to send hidden RainWing and NightWings to check out. Glory wouldn't be in the actual fight until they had an exact spot to attack.

First, they would send in RainWing with blowguns to dart any IceWings they find. Next the NightWings would go in a sweep the area and search for Freeze. Then Glory would go in an find Deathbringer and rescue. Glory would even let him wear his smug face, or, as he calls it, his 'heroic' face.

All they needed now was to find where he was. Shouldn't be too bad, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all!!! So so so sorry for the rly late update. I've been way too busy lately and haven't had the time to write. A chapter will be posted on Sunday as usual and this is making up for my skipper day. Happy New Year and have a great week!!