For the First Time

Hey guys! I'm back within a week for once!!!! Yay. Also wanted to let you guys know that I made an Instagram account. Go follow me at flickalover00. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Queen Glory walked into her hut, her friends following behind. As she looked around, she took note of everything. It had become her habit to look around each room for any anonymous clues or notes. This time, however, there was a note. Quickly, she walked over to it and picked it up.

Go to the tallest banana tree at midnight.

The note was short and left no other description. Without hesitation, she decided that she would go. If whoever she was meeting had any clues as to where to find Deathbringer, she would do whatever she needed to. Tsunami was quick to snatch the note after she read it, reading it over then passing it to Clay and Sunny. From the look in her eyes, Glory could tell that her Seawing sister would back her up, no matter what.

It was midnight, and no sign of the Rainwing. Freeze was debating on whether he wanted to stay or tell his minion to leave. They had painted his minion black, to blend in and to make him unidentifiable. They couldn't have anyone figuring out that they were Icewings now, could they? Just when he was about to give up, a branch snapped. Freeze's head jerked up and looked in awe at the sight before him. He may despise RainWings and Nightwings, but that doesn't mean she wasn't beautiful. The Queen of the RainWings and Nightwings was by far one of the most gorgeous dragons he had ever seen.
The stories were nothing compared to the real thing, and Freeze found that he couldn't take his eyes off of her. There was something about her that made her have this beautiful, but deadly, look. Swiftly shaking all of these unwanted thoughts out of his head, he listened as his minion spoke. His rehearsed lines coming out perfectly and the Queen looked like she was buying it.
Of course, the information wasn't entirely true. It was just to lure her into his trap. Once Freeze has the Queen in his control, his real plan could commence. For now, he would bide his time and wait for the perfect moment, to strike.

Glory listened eagerly to what the anonymous dragon was saying. Carefully storing each detail in her mind for later. As he continued she found that she had begun to study him. Although he was painted all black, you could still tell he was a dragon. It almost looked like an Icewing with all of the spikes protruding from his body. Unsure, Glory decided to stop wondering and focus on the information. She prayed that with this new information, they would be one step closer to bringing Deathbringer home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed. Don't forget to follow my Instagram account, flickalover00. Have an amazing week!!!