Tips and Tricks

Hey y'all. It's been a week and I am actually on time for one. Hope you enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glory paced the length of her pavilion. Her friends watched their long time friend as she walked back and forth in front of them. "Glory, why don't you stop pacing and we can talk about this?" Starflight asked. Glory rolled her eyes, he was always the one to talk about their problems.

Instead of listening, the RainWing paced even more. "Glory," the one word sentence was said by her SeaWing sister. Glory stopped and looked to Tsunami. Her and Tsunami has always bickered and fought with each other but all of them knew the two deeply cared for each other.

"We'll find him. I will personally see to it that he will be brought back to you." Glory sighed, feeling a weight leave her shoulders. Lowering her head, she relaxed a bit and showed some of the fear she had. Tsunami's eyes softened. All of them knew the relationship their sister shared with the assassin.

Clay walked over and gently put a wing over Glory's back. Glory flinched, as Clay had known she would. Sunny was soon to follow and soon enough, all of the Dragonet of Destiny were hugging their broken sister. With all of them around her, Glory knew they could find her bodyguard.

"I- I just want to see him again." Glory mumbled out, sniffing slightly. They all began to think about ways on how to let Glory see him again. Before it's too late.

"Wait, Sunny, don't you still have your dreamvisitor?" Glory's head snapped towards Starflight, hope filling her eyes. "Yeah, I think I do. I think I left it in my hut. I'll go check." Sunny darted off.

A little while later, Sunny appeared with the jewel in her talons. Glory breathed with excitement across her features. She smiled softly, happy that she would be able to see her love, at least once more.

"I know you'll want to hug him and everything, but don't forget you can use it as much as you want. Just, at least ask where he thinks he is as details about his location, alright?" Glory nodded furiously. She was going to see Deathbringer tonight!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyyy! Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. Next one will have the start of the dream visit. Have an amazing week!