Fairytale (Part 2)-Sherlock

Requested by:
CrystalAris

Every day, we started fighting

Every night, we fell in love

No one else could make me sadder

But no one else could lift me high above.

Lucky. That's the word you would use to describe your life in this world. Either that or coincidence.

Or perhaps, lucky coincidences.

After experiencing the entirety of A Scandal in Belgravia and The Hound of Baskerville, you decided that you should try to find your own place to stay. Sleeping on the couch in 221B wasn't the comfiest. So this brought about the first lucky coincidence in which you found your flat for sale. When you went to look at it, you found it completely furnished. And, of course, it was all your furniture.
Your next task was to find a job, bringing you to lucky coincident number two. Back in...the real world, you were a nurse. So, you applied at St. Bart's Hospital after finding your resume and degree in some of the boxes in your room. You were hired almost immediately.
The coincidences made you believe even more that this was all just a very intense dream. But you still weren't sure...

And life was about to get much more intense.

***

You had recently helped Sherlock and John on their cases. Sherlock had been hailed "Hero of the Reichenbach"! You knew there were more cases to come that would earn the consulting detective a place in the papers and you got to experience them. You did your best to stay out of the papers though.
You now sat at Baker Street with Sherlock. You were helping him with his recent case involving a man named Peter Ricoletti. The two of you sat on the floor, pictures and files scattered all around.

"Hand me that file there." Sherlock said, pointing right next to you.

You didn't respond. Sherlock sat there for a minute in silence, still pointing at the file.

"Y/n..." He looked at you and paused.

Your head rested against your hand and your eyes were closed. Sherlock blinked a few times as he came to realize that you had fallen asleep. A small smile spread across his lips as he noticed how peaceful you looked. He got up to his feet and stepped over to you. He gently placed his hand on your shoulder.

"Y/n." He said softly.

You hummed in response as you started to wake up some. Sherlock gave your arm a gentle shake.

"Y/n, wake up."

Your eyes then opened and you looked around. When you saw Sherlock, you blinked a few times.

"What's going on?" You asked.

"You fell asleep." Sherlock answered with a slight chuckle.

"Oh." You said, still feeling half-asleep.

"Do you want to go home?" He asked.

You shook your head, "No, no. I'm fine. I can stay."

You stood up to stretch and try and wake up more, but when you did you almost fell forward. Sherlock was quick to catch you. You heard him laugh at your clumsiness.