➥57

You guys really said 70k in less than a month

"So," Yoongi began, staring at Donghyuck who sat on the sofa unmoving and blank

Jungkook narrowed his eyes at the 19 year old then looked at his own gang members.

"Seven versus one, fair enough-"
"What!" Seyeon exclaimed, standing up abruptly in shock. "You are not going to gang up on him! Are you guys stupid-"

"Relax sister, we're joking." Taehyung said shaking his head and Seyeon glared at him.
"We aren't even siblings idiot."
Taehyung shrugged.

Namjoon chuckled and stood up, walking over to Donghyuck.
"Stand up." He said, looking down at the teenager and Donghyuck's eyes flickered from his girlfriend then to her brother as he stood up.

They both stood facing each other and Namjoon scanned the boy before outstretching his hand.
"We finally meet."

Donghyuck curtly nodded and shook his hand but Namjoon pulled him closer, whispering something in his ear.

They pulled away and Seyeon stared at them expectingly.
"You guys know each other?"
"Seyeon, NCT is the biggest gang in Seoul-"
"Are you rivals?"

"Well..." Jungkook trailed off.
"Our gangs used to be."
"Before I took over." Donghyuck stated and the boys nodded.
"Sunghoon." Jin scoffed, referring to the leader previous to Donghyuck.
"He killed half of our men."

Donghyuck sighed heavily and nodded.
"We-"
"I know, it isn't your fault...you were what? Like 15?" Jimin said curiously and he nodded.

Seyeon's mouth fell agape as she stared at her boyfriend.
"How come you took over though...I thought Taeil is the eldest?" She asked confused.

"He is the most skilled."

"Taeyong?" Hoseok said bewildered and Taeyong smiled as he walked in.
"Shit man, it's been what like-"
"5 years." Taeyong finshed as he and Hoseok hugged.

"What the..." Seyeon trailed off, watching as the members of NCT began walking in and greeting BTS.
Donghyuck chuckled at his girlfriend and stepped closer to her, running a hand up and down her back.

Seyeon looked up at Donghyuck with a smile, love in her eyes and he completely reciprocated it.

"Mm," Seyeon mumbled out, attempting to listen to Donghyuck ramble on whilst he massaged her scalp.
It was something he noticed calmed her down and almost always sent her to sleep.

Donghyuck's eyes flickered down to Seyeon who was tucked under his arm, cuddling into his side, hand flat on his warm abdomen.
He stopped his action of rubbing her head, carefully removing it as her eyes remained closed.

Her eyebrows drew down and she whined at the loss of contact, clutching onto him more and he rolled his eyes in amusement, returning to gently massaging her head.

"You're such a baby, but it's okay because you're mine."

So

So

Do you want more cute couple chapters

Or gang gang chapters