➥33

When Seyeon entered her apartment, it was littered by police

When Seyeon entered her apartment, it was littered by police. Pictures were being taken at the monstrosity it had become.

She gasped as she walked in further, pictures were torn off the wall, cups and plates smashed and the curtains were torn off.
Papers scattered around her floor and furniture was tipped over.

Her hands flew to her mouth as she walked into the door.
"The person definitely thought you were home, looks like he was armed too." The police said, motioning to the knife marks on the window.

Seyeon knew she heard scraping last night and she stumbled back in shock, only to hit a body but she didn't need to turn around to know who it was.
His hands fell to her shoulders to steady her and her eyes began to water.

Her bedroom was trashed, it was unrecognisable and items of clothing were ripped.
Seyeon ran over to her bedside table and cried at the sight of the picture frame on the floor-smashed.

The picture of her family was beyond wrecked and tear droplets fell onto the broken glass.
Her lips were pulled into a frown and a hand gently rubbed her back.

Donghyuck crouched beside her and sighed at her upset and traumatised state.

The door was suddenly opened at force and the man walked in, rushing over to her.
"Seyeon-ah." He said, kneeling in front of the crying girl and cupping her cheeks.

"Oh my God- I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" He cooed, bringing her head to his chest as he hugged her. Minkyu made eye contact with Donghyuck and Donghyuck removed his hand from Seyeon's back, standing up.

A clearing of someone's throat bought all their attentions and the policeman gave a slight smile.
"It is unsafe for Prosecutor Yoo to stay by herself, is there anyway she could stay?"

Minkyu and Donghyuck both made eye contact, the tension between them high.
"She's staying at mine."

"No she's not." Donghyuck scoffed, walking over to Seyeon and helping her onto her feet.

"Who are you to tell her what she can or can't do."
"You just did you idiot."
"Shut up, you're just a mere intern- know your place."

Donghyuck laughed at Minkyu but his eyes were far from amusing.
"She's not going with you."
"Why?" Minkyu pressed, his lips pulling into a smirk. "It's not like she likes you, it's me she likes."

"Did she ever say that though? Or are you forcing it onto her." Donghyuck cocked his head to the side and looked Minkyu up and down.

"You want to stay with me don't you babe?" Minkyu said, peering into her eyes, gripping her hand.

Seyeon slightly flinched at the way the word Babe sounded coming from him but averted her gaze.
"I'll make you feel at home." He muttered, pushing the hair out of her face. "You'd come with me if you really liked me wouldn't you?"

Donghyuck scoffed and pulled Seyeon's hand out of his.
"Stop manipulating her." He gritted out, closing his eyes to calm himself down.

"If you really liked her, you'd actually be concerned if she was okay, because she's not- but you don't care. All you want to do if get inside her pants and that really shows a lot about you-" Donghyuck said, eyes drilling into Minkyu's.

"Well, let's leave it up to her then."

Both Minkyu and Donghyuck looked at Seyeon and she sniffled, wiping her tears.
Take me home" she muttered to the boy, grabbing his hand and leaving with him.

But who was it 😮