➥4

"Don't piss me off

"Don't piss me off." Donghyuck growled as he stormed into the house.
"Who the fuck took my car!"

The gang members all halted at the sound of their leaders voice that screamed I'm-in-a-bad-mood.
"Well?" Donghyuck barked, stepping further into the room and scanning the surprised and speechless faces.

With no response, Donghyuck huffed and turned on his heels.
"Whatever." He slammed the door harshly behind him.

"Seems like boss is in a bad mood."

"He's literally the youngest and we call him boss-"

"I FUCKING HEARD THAT TAEYONG!"

"I want those papers on my desk by Thursday Seyeon." Eunha said, walking by their desks.
"Autopsy report will be given to you soon Jeno and Mark...I think the trialling will start in a few days."

Seyeon groaned and let her head fall to the desk with an audible bang. The sensation of pain made her groan further in pain into her arms.

"Idiot." Jeno muttered under his breath, rolling his eyes at the girl and typing away at his computer.
"Do you know how many more murders there's been since the case opened?" Seyeon exclaimed, running a hand through her hair and sitting up.

"2! By the same person and i have absolutely no leads!"
"It's in Neo city isn't it?" Mark pointed out and Seyeon nodded.
"I don't know my way around there though, I wouldn't know where to look."

"U-uh..." A small voice interjected from the doorway. The 3 turned to the person and looked at the awkward boy expectingly.
Jisung rubbed the back of his neck and stepped into the room.

"I didn't m-mean to uh eavesdrop...but I live in Neo city..." He trailed off, gulping down the nervousness rising.
"Really!" Seyeon said, sitting up straighter. Jisung nodded and fiddled with the lanyard around his neck.

"You can show me around right?" She asked, standing up in relief. Jisung looked around uneasily and shrugged.
"I'm not sure if I'm allowed to leave."

Seyeon rolled her eyes and grabbed her coat.
"Eunha I'm taking Jisung!"
"Okay!" The girl yelled from the other room and Jisung's mouth fell into an 'o' shape.

"See you later guys." Seyeon bidded farewell to Mark and Jeno before leading Jisung out of the building.

" Seyeon bidded farewell to Mark and Jeno before leading Jisung out of the building