➥36

"I think I should go home

"I think I should go home." Seyeon said, walking over to the door of his apartment. Minkyu was pulling off his tie and ran a hand through his hair.

"What's the rush?"

"Donghyuck will probably be wondering where I am." She laughed nervously, pointing to the door, clutching her phone.
"Why do you care about him? I'm right here..." He trailed off, walking over to her.
"Are you trying to make me jealous." He whispered and Seyeon laughed awkwardly, hand on the doorknob.

"Come, let's relax."
"No, it's okay- i should get going."
"To Donghyuck?'
"Yeah, he's probably thinking I got kidnapped or something-"
Minkyu let out a laugh and Seyeon's eyebrows pulled into a confused frown.

"Are you sleeping with him?" He asked, anger underlying his tone.
"N-no what's gotten into you?"

"Into me?" He laughed, piercing his eyes into hers. "You're the one who is playing two guys at the same time."
"No I'm not, I like you-"

She was cut off by the sound of her notifications lighting the screen up.

Hyuck

Why aren't you picking up
Seyeon?
It's past midnight

"You like me hm?" He asked and she nodded, hiding her phone behind her back.
"Then prove it, prove to me that," he stepped closer.

"You really like me." His voice barely above a whisper.

Darkness.

She ran in complete darkness, lungs tightening and chest thumping. Seyeon's stomach churned as the cold air hit her exposed skin, the material that covered her shoulder had been ripped.

Her jacket was discarded, hair messy and red swollen eyes outlined her panic.
She didn't have time to even process anything, only remembering how his hands felt over her body, thankfully she had the strength to push him off before anything happened.

So she ran.

She hasn't stopped yet, she kept running, lungs burning.
She choked on her sobs.

It was ceaseless, a never-ending torture as her ears rang and the indents on her forearms began to sting.
Her head spun, nausea piling inside her, bile threatening to take over her body.

What kept her going was the adrenaline, she flung open the door to the mansion, eyesight blurred as she ran up the stairs.
Whimpering to herself as tears fell, heart heavy.

Seyeon navigated herself to the third floor, the only room was his.
She couldn't even breathe, she couldn't think straight as her whole world spun around and around.

Her trembling hands pushed open the door and she ran in, heaving as tears fell down her face.

Donghyuck had his back turned to her but the sound of his door opening willed him to turn around and his eyes fell onto the distraught girl but before he could even blink, she had ran towards him.

Her arms clasped around his neck, legs around his waist as the first round of unrestricted sobs spilled out.

He was confused, he stumbled at the force but held her nevertheless as she cried into his neck.

There were no words said, her cries becoming more heart wrenching and her fingers slid through the hair at the nape of his neck, pulling it ever so slightly to gain as much comfort as she could.

But nothing could make it better because
Seyeon was almost raped that night.

Almost.

I should have put a trigger warning but

If anyone needs to talk, I'm here❤️

I do not condone it at all