➥19

Taeil entered as quickly as he could, flinging Leehyun over his shoulder and out of the room before Seyeon could even breathe

She still remained kneeled on the floor and her hands trembled slightly. Donghyuck eyed her actions and turned around without a word.

He walked out of the room and began to peel his bloodied shirt off.
"What happen- oh." She squeaked out, turning away from his bare back.

Her hand covered her eyes and she stood in the same place, back turned towards him.
Donghyuck's lips pulled into a slight smirk from amusement but he shook his head.

"I-is he dead?" She spoke, gulping at the sight of the room still on display to her.
Donghyuck had walked towards her which went unknown to her and he lowered his head slightly.

"Almost." He whispered out, his breath hitting her ear and she flinched, turning around in shock.

Her eyebrows knitted in confusion and her eyes fell over his face.
"What?"
"You're bleeding." She pointed to his cheek and Donghyuck shrugged, turning around to walk off.

A large gasp emitted from her lips and before he could turn back towards her, the coldness off her fingers brushed against his back, making him stiffen.

"There's glass..." She began, looking at the mess the injury had caused.
Donghyuck attempted to turn around in irritation but Seyeon pushed him back.
"Don't move idiot." She rolled her eyes.

"Your hands are cold." He muttered, tensing slightly but Seyeon scoffed and went into full nurse mode.
"Bend over the counter." She demanded and Donghyuck's mouth fell agape.

Seyeon grasped the tweezers in her hand and turned back around to Donghyuck who stared at her in shock.
She sighed and walked over to him, pushing him against the counter and until his back displayed all of the shards of glass.

His hands gripped onto the counter, his head down as Seyeon inhaled to compose herself.
"Okay here goes-"
"Wait!"
"What?"
"I don't trust you."
"Shut up." Seyeon grumbled, pulling a section of his skin taut and plucking a piece of glass out.

Donghyuck gritted his teeth and gripped the counter harder as she began taking more out.
"I could have just gone to Yuta- fuck." He groaned out.

"Am I watching a porno?" A voice commented and Donghyuck glared in the direction of Yangyang.
"Shut up." He hissed and Yangyang held his hands up in defence.

Seyeon popped her head from behind Donghyuck's back and waved over at the German boy.
"Hi."
"Hello there, you having fun making him moa-"
His sentence was cut off by Donghyuck launching an apple in his direction.

"Get out."

"Fine I'm going, I'm a child of God anyway."

"Are you done yet?" Donghyuck asked as Seyeon stepped away from his back.
"Yeah let me just put a bandage over it."

Donghyuck turned his head to the side, watching as Seyeon began getting a bandage out.
"How is this going to work." She muttered confused, holding it up but Donghyuck snatched it from her.

Seyeon's eyes fell to his torso but she averted her gaze before he could catch her.
"So why were you killing him?" She asked, watching as he began wrapping the bandage over his midriff and attempting to pull it around.

Seyeon silently helped him cover the wounds on his back.
"Just."
"Great reason there." She retorted and watched as he shook his head.
"Just some business."

The room fell silent for a second and her fingers fumbled with the two sides, pulling it and into a knot.

Satisfied, she stepped back and placed the scissors back and walked over to the sink.
"You should get it checked out, it might be serious." She pointed out but he didn't reply.

Turning the tap off, she turned around and realised that his eyes had be following her the whole time.
"What?" She asked quietly.
"Nothing." He replied and pushed himself off the counter and over to a room- which was most likely his.

Seyeon let out a breath as he closed the door behind him, leaving her to compose herself as he grabbed a shirt.